Prologue

In a far away kingdom. A mother was laying in her bed. Sweat on her forehead and breathing heavy. The door bursted open to reveal her husband and the king of the kingdom. He rushed to her bedside. "What's happening" he asked her, afraid something was wrong. The queen just smiled and patted her stomach. "She's coming" his eyes widen as she started puffing again. "Doctors!!!" He shouted and under 5 minutes, six doctors where standing at her bedside. "Push" one of the shouted. She screamed and pushed. "I see a head!!" Shouted a doctor from the end of the bed. "Push your majesty, push!!" She screamed again and nearly broke her husbands hand in the proses. The pain subsided and the doctor at the end stood up. "You have done it my queen." He held a small bundle in his hands. It was purple, the color of the kingdom. Tears stung in her eyes as she spoke. "Give her to me" the doctor nodded and handed her the bundle. A smile appeared on her face as she looked at the newborn princes. A little lock of blond hair was sticking out on top of her head. She opened her eyes for the first time to reveal two piercing blue eyes. One of the doctors gasped at the sight. "Born of cold and winter air" he whispered. The king stood up from his chair at his wife's bedside. "what??" The doctor gulped. "The old rhyme sire" he swallowed and told it.

"Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining
This icy force both foul and fair
Has a frozen heart worth mining
Cut through the heart, cold and clear
Strike for love and strike for fear
See the beauty sharp and sheer
Split the ice apart
And break the frozen heart
Beautiful, powerful, dangerous, cold
Ice has a magic that can't be controlled
Stronger the one, stronger then ten, stronger the a hundred men
Cut through the heart, cold and clear
Strike for love and strike for fear
There's beauty and there's danger here
Split the ice apart
Beware the frozen heart"

The king stared at his servant in shock. It couldn't be true could it. He looked down at the now sleeping child in his wife's arms. "S-she has m-magic?? How??" His wife's eyes widen before turning to her husband. "Maybe the last bit of magic from the flower went into her" she looked at the little bundle in her arms. Her husband then sat back next to her. "we're going to give her as normal life as possible, with or without magic" he wife nodded and brushed a brown lock of hair out of her eyes. "Our little princes. Princes Eva"
-
//6 years later//
-
"Eva???" Eugene called out. She was 6 years now and still no sign of any magic. He and Rapunsel did everything they could to let her have a normal life. They both knew how important it was to feel normal. So they let her play in the castle but now he lost her. "Eva!!" A soft giggling came from the room he was standing next do. He pleased his ear to the door and heard her giggle. "Alright I think she got away again" the giggling became louder. He then opened the door to see her sitting in front of the window looking at something. "Eva? What are you doing" he walked closer to see her watching ice on the window... in summer... "Did you do this??" He asks her sitting next to her. She nodded looking at the ground. He used his finger to tild her head up and make her look at him. "Love, it isn't bad. It's beautiful. Can you show me how you did it." She smiled and nodded. She then placed her hands on the window and closed her eyes. In mere seconds the whole window was covered in a thin layer of frost. The king stared at it. Not with shock but with admiration. It was beautiful. "It's beautiful sweetheart" he whispered. She opened her eyes and dropped her hands back in her lab. "Thank you daddy" he hugged her and she wrapped her small arms around him. He then lifted he of the ground. She squealed and laughed hysterically. He laughed with her before putting her back on the ground. He then crouched to her hight. "Eva. You need to promise my one thing" she nodded staring at him. "You may not show anyone your powers. Only me and your mother." She nodded and smiled at him. "I won't daddy" he smiled at her and stood up again. He then grabbed her tiny hand in his and they started walking out of the room. "Let's show your mother" she nodded at him and smiled.
-
//5 years later//
-
Rapunsel was searching for her daughter. She had come from the town and went straight to her room. She was worried for her daughters safety. Her powers where getting stronger with the day and they could be very dangerous. She finally reached her daughters room and knocked. "Eva" now response only a light sniffing noise. She then pouches the door open to find her daughter in the middle of the room crying her eyes out. But that wasn't the strangest thing. The while room was covert in snow and frost. Rapunsel gasped and slowly made her way towards her crying daughter. "Honey, what's wrong??" She nearly slipped but regained her balance and sat next to her and held her tight. "They called me worthless" she said in between sniffs. Rapunsel hugged her daughter tight. "You aren't worthless" she said while kissing her daughters head. She was surprisingly warm. They just sat there for a while until Eva stopped sniffing. "Do you want to go to your dad?" Eva shook her head. "We can tell you a story" Eva peaked out from behind her hands. When she saw her mom with a crocked head smiling at her a giggle escaped her lips and nodded. Even if she was 11 she still loved her parents telling story's. Rapunsel smiled at her daughter and stood up. Trying not to fall she pulled her daughter up as she dried her tears. Eva's eyes widen at the sight of the room. "D-did I d-do this??" Her voice was hoarse of crying. "Yes but don't worry it's not bad, it'll melt" Eva nodded and took her hand before walking together out of the room to her dad.