Wolves

Anna came back out of the shed and signed while leaning against the door. The guy came out of the shed with a reindeer. Wow. "Alright let's go" Anna smiled and watched as he put everything on his sled. As I turned back around to Mini I saw her with the reindeer. He tried flirting with her but she turned her back to him. I whistled. Mini looked up before running to me. I patter her on her neck and hopped on her back. The man tied his reindeer to the sled and off we went. I rode next to them the while time. They had a little conversation with some spit while I looked at the scene. It was beautiful. It was evening now so everyone looked different. I started going slower because I heard something. "Stop talking" Christoph shushed her. Anna opened her mouth again but he glared at her. Mini started getting scared so I patter her. Christoph took his lantern and moved it around. He stopped at one spot and froze. "Sven go!!" He shouted and off they went. I quickly followed them on Mini. "What are they?" I asked the guy "Wolves" he told me honestly. I let go of the rains and took out my weapon. A frying pan. My mothers most trusted weapon. Christoph and Anna tried fighting all the wolves off but there were to many. I jumped of Mini and on the sleight. "ITS TRUE LOVE!!" Anna shouted. I quickly hit the wolf who was supposed to bite Anna. "A frying pan??" Anna asked me eyeing it. I smiled and nodded. "That's how my mom met my dad!" At the last word I hit another wolf. The man the fell out of the sleight but held on to a rope. "Christopher!!" Anna shouted. "It's Christoph!!" He shouted back. He got bit by a couple of wolves. Until Anna lit fire to his sleeping bag and threw it at the wolves. "Duck!!" He ducked and the wolves let go of him. "You almost set me on fire!!" He climbed back up. "But i didn't" I pulled him into the sled. As he finally stood again Sven made a noise just as Mini. We looked up to see a cliff. "Get ready to jump Sven!!" Anna shouted to Sven. "You don't tell him what to do!!" He picked up Anna and threw her on Sven as I jumped on Mini. "Jump Sven!" He cut the rope loose that connected the sled to Sven. Sven and Mini jumped and made it across. Christoph jumped toobut  fell into the snow. The wolves stopped because they couldn't jump. Mini landed safely on the snow. I jumped off the see Anna but no Christoph. I quickly took the rope and ax and walked to the edge. I was just in time to see his sled explode. Poor sled.. Christoph started sliding down the snow but I threw the ax just in time. He grabbed it and I was about to pull as I noticed that Anna had took the robe and secured it to Sven and Mini. "Pull Sven pull!!" We quickly pulled Christop out of the snow. As he was safe again Anna noticed the sled to. "I'll replace your sled, and anything in it" she looked at me before continuing. "And I understand if you don't want to help me anymore" we started walking away. Mini followed me closely. Anna started walking left. "This way?? Here we go" we walked the other way. "I think it's actually that way" we started walking back but we heard Christoph shouting. "Hold up were coming" "you are??" We said in sinc. Me confused Anna happy. Anna composed herself. "I mean sure, I'll let you tag along" Sven ran to Mini and tried flirting again but she walked off. I patted Sven on his back giving him a smile.
-
As we walked further up the mountain Anna started talking. "So your parents met by a frying pan?? Was your mom a cook??" I shook my head and smiled. "No she was a princes locked in a tower. She hit him with it" Christoph snickered. "Wow" Anna suddnely stopped and turned around. "Arendell" I looked up too, to see the kingdom completely frozen. "it's completely frozen" Anna grunted. "But it will be fine Elias will help it" "will he??" "Yeah, now come on, this way?" She pointed to the right. Christoph laughed. I don't get it... He lifted up her hand. "More like, this way" her finger pointed to the air. I looked at the scene and saw the mountain. Finally