chapter 3 - friends?

jaehwa pov

"no it's okay! i should have looked where i was going!" the person said.

"no i didn't look it's okay. ah i'll grab some tissues." i said.

my clothes had gotten hot chocolate on them. my skin started to get a bit irritated due to the burning sensation of the hot drink.

"no it's fine."

i looked up at him, looking at his features, noticing how perfect he is. his eyes, a hazel brown, his hair was bleached a very nice blond colour.

"are you okay? did you burn yourself?" he asked.

"oh, um yeah. i'm fine." i quickly told him.

"jae! are you okay?" taehyung asked me.

"yeah i'm fine. don't worry about me." i responded to tae.

"taehyung?" the guy spoke. "what are you doing here?"

"jimin? bro didn't even recognise you here. haha sorry." taehyung replied. "i was just getting breakfast with jaehwa."

"i didn't even introduce myself. sorry. i'm jimin." jimin stuck out his hand.

"i'm jaehwa. how do you two know each other?" i asked.

"remember the reason to why i had to stay over at yours? well, this idiot wouldn't let me inside because he couldn't be asked to get out of bed." taehyung said as he slowly turned his head towards jimins direction.

"hey! wasn't my fault you came back that late! and plus, i was in a very comfortable position and i didn't want to loose it." jimin said.

"anyways, lucky we bumped into you because now i can actually get into our apartment."

"that's true."

"um guys...." i spoke and broke their little conversation. my

"oh right, um, just come with us back to our apartment. we'll have breakfast there and then i'll also let you borrow one of my hoodies for now." tae said.

"ah thank you." i replied.

the tree of us walked over to taehyungs and jimins apartment. the elevator doors opened and we all walked along the hallway. jimin took out his keys and opened up the front door, holding it for us as we all enter.

"wow." their apartment was just about the same size as mine. it was honestly fairly clean, no mess. the walls were all colours in dark grey and white, the couches being white as well. there was a glass coffee table in the middle of the living room, a few books on top of it and a small plant. they had a similar style to mine.

"aha, sorry for the small mess." jimin spoke as i took off my jacket and handbag.

"no this is lovely. you guys have a really nice apartment."

"hey jae, follow me. i'll get you a hoodie from my closet and you can just quickly take a shower in my room." taehyung said.

i followed him to his room. he took out a black hoodie and a towel from his closet and lead me towards his bathroom.

"if you need anything just give out a shout."

"thank you so much." i said. i went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

taehyung pov

as she closed the bathroom door i went over to the kitchen to start making breakfast for the three of us.

"hey jimin. what should we make for breakfast?" i asked.

"how about pancakes." he replied.

"yeah sure." i got out all the ingredients and supplies that i need to make them.

"if you start getting the batter ready i can start setting the table." jimin told me.

"yep sound good."

i started making the pancake batter and jimin set the table for the three of us.

"coffee?" he asked me.

"omg yes please. i've been needing it since we entered the apartment."

"should i make one for jaehwa as well?"

"i mean why not?"

the table was set, the pancakes where almost done and jimin was just making jae's coffee. speak of the devil, she just came in right now.

"hey jae. breakfast is almost ready! jimin also made you a coffee." i told her.

"ah thank you so much."

"no problem." jimin replied.

"hey tae, do you need any help?" she asked me.

"once i'm done could you bring the pancakes to the table? jimin can you start cleaning a few dishes for me please?" i asked the both of them.

"yeah sure!" jimin and jae said at the same time.

jaehwa pov

taehyung had finished making a whole stack of pancakes before he let me take the plate and put them on the table. jimin was busy cleaning up a few things here and there but he was almost done. the boys finished cleaning and we all sat down.

"oh, you guys can start eating, I forgot my coffee in the kitchen." i said before dashing off to get my cup.

- time skip -

"thank you guys for breakfast and thank you tae for the hoodie." i said as i put on my shoes and took my jacket off the coat rack.

"no problem. oh and keep it." taehyung said with a smile.

"aww really? thank you!"

"come round whenever you want." jimin said.

"i probably will. i mean this was kinda fun though, not gonna lie. we should do it more often."

i had a really good time honestly. the boys are so sweet and nice. also, tae is a pretty good cook. those pancakes he made were so good like honestly. chefs kiss.

"well, i should probably get going back to my room. thank you tae for breakfast and nice to meet you jimin." i smiled as them as i opened the door and stood outside.

"nice to meet you too jaehwa. oh and, can we maybe exchange numbers?" jimin asked.

"yeah sure! pass me your phone and i'll type it in, yours too tae."

jimin and taehyung gave me their phones and i typed in my number.

"give me a call or text when you feel like it." i told him.

"so friends?" tae asked.

"yes. both of you." i said pointing at the boys before i walked off.

i quickly turned around and waved at them as they were saying goodbye to me. i unlocked my door and walked straight to the living room and plopped down onto the sofa.

it's good to have new friends.