Random Oneshot ft. me

"So, I created you." Rae said, turning around to face her original characters. Her extremely short ebony black hair was pinned back with white hair clips, framing her pale face.

"Created us? Who's the dad?" Xenix joked, making Reiin hit him on the head.

Rae rolled her eyes. She took out a pastel notebook and flipped through it before showing them the content.

The siblings' eyes widened when they saw it.

Detailed explanations about them, how they look like, how they act, it was as if she had known them for years, although they had just met.

Rae hummed, closing the book and placing it on the hardwood table beside her.

"RON!" she hollered. They had to wait a few moments before someone stormed up the stairs and burst open the door.

It was a boy, about their creator's age.

"Sup, y'all?" He nodded before turning back to his sister with a scowl. "What do you want now, shithead?"

"Your bitchass better take them to where their supposed to go," Rae glared at him before shoving a wand in his hands.

Ron whined. Rae hit his head. Ron grumbled and folded his arms. "Fine. But you're paying me later, got it?"

Rae rolled her eyes and swung her chair back around to face her table. "Sure, yeah."

Ron shot a look at the siblings. "Well come on. What're you waiting for?"

skskksksksksksk this is so random i-