TQBAM

Welcome to The QB And Me.

This is my first time writing a story, so feel free to correct me. Also, English is not my first language and I'll probably make mistakes so please correct me, and I know nothing about football games and the way American schooling works, so again please correct me.

With this story I want to showcase that no ones life is perfect.

I want this story to be about betrayal but not like a revenge story. The protagonist will not get revenge, instead she'll have to learn to go through the shade and bullying that the betrayal will cause, because no one knows the truth and people will always assume the worst and they will always judge you with no proof or insight on what really happened.

I want her to heal and learn to deal with it with the help of her close friends, family and Jordan (main character)

And without further ado, the description of TQBAM.

Description

Ava Williams life couldn't get any better. She's left with only a year to finally be able to go to college, she has picture perfect family, three close friends who will always have her back, good grades and an amazing boyfriend. Girls want to be her, because come on, her life is literally the definition of perfect.

Jordan Wallace's life hasn't been easy. His dad was abusive and he spent all his money on alcohol and drugs but he managed to overcome his problems and live normal life. Now he lives in a two story house with his mother and works hard to make her proud. At school he's everyones friend and the quarterback of the school football team. He's in his senior year and he is working hard to get a scholarship to college where he will continue playing football. Boys want to be him and girls want him.

Ava's soon going to realise that perfect does not exist when two of the most important people in her life go behind her back and betray her.

Follow Ava on her journey through betrayal whereby she learns that life can never be perfect.

Thank you so much for giving my story a chance. I really appreciate it and don't forget to leave me feedback. Be it good or bad it would mean the world to me.

Thank you again.

-Sapph