Tongue action

the first time cam had opened his mouth, he was yawning, and his long, blue tongue slid out of his mouth before pulling back in.
everyone had watched him, and they had some opinions on it.
"dude, what the fuck was that?" mason asked.
"what?" cam replied, confused.
"first off, why is your tongue that fucking long, and secondly, why is it blue?" toby asked, making a slightly disgusted face.
cam frowned. "oh, so its okay for me to be made out of goop but its not okay for my tongue to be long and blue? what kind of fucking logic is that?"
"it doesn't help with your sharp ass teeth! that's fuckin scary!" jay said, huddling up in his blanket.
cam sighed. "you guys are pussies, I swear."
as the others talked, eric only stared at cam's mouth. it hadn't freaked him out. instead, it had made him more interested more than anything.
cam stuck his tongue out again to freak everyone out, but eric only blushed slightly.
"im out, this is getting too weird," toby chuckled awkwardly, getting up.
"pussy," cam told him, but mason and matt had gotten up as well.
"have fun with your tongue, weirdo," matt said playfully. jay had dozed off, but woke up soon and saw matt and mason going up to their rooms, so he followed, glancing back at cam and scrunching his nose for a second.
that left eric alone with cam.
cam stood up, stretching before sitting down next to eric. "so whats with you, huh?" cam asked.
"im sorry?"
"well, youre the only one who didn't say anything about my 'weird tongue', so im asking you whats up with that?"
eric paused, trying to think of what he should say. "I don't think its...too weird," he said offhandedly.
cam scoffed a little. "you don't think this," he stuck his tongue out all the way for a couple of seconds before pulling it back in, "is weird?"
cam noticed eric's blush at this point. he smirked a little, "oh, so that's why, hm?"
eric didn't reply, only sinking down in his spot, embarrassed.
cam laughed. "wanna try it?"
eric's eyes widened. "e-excuse me?"
"basically, im asking you if you wanna make out. yes or no?"
eric swallowed, but shyly nodded.
cam grinned. he leaned down, quickly connecting their lips and sliding his tongue past eric's.
eric's eyes widened, and he gasped in surprise. cam's tongue was slimy, but it felt surprisingly good.
cam pushed his tongue further, making eric moan slightly as his eyes rolled up. he gripped onto cam's arms, pushing up slightly to get more.