Assassin's Do Feel

After Valdis had been cuffed to the ship, Mando had set off to deliver the child. " So what are you going to do with me?" Unbeknownst to the assassin, Mando had not come to a decision envolving her. He could kill her, leave her to die, or turn her in. Even if he did leave her to die, she could still manage to live and come back for him.

" I really meant it when I said I don't know who sent an assassin for you. I only get to know when I collect the credits." The sound of movement made Valdis look at him, his visor was no longer looking out in front of them, but to her. " What does the tattoos mean?"

Her eyes glances at her left arm. Near the wrist was a small symbol, her clan some may say, she never put a name on it. It was a triangle with two lines going through it in making an x. Further down numbers tainted her pale skin, forever staining her life.

004757530

" I'm that number." She hadn't really realized that her sleeve had gone up that far, and she harshly drew it down to cover the markings. " You were a prisoner?"

" You know you are really great at making conversation," Mando turned back, facing away from his prisoner and she watched at a fimilar figure pop up. " I've received your transmission. Wonderful news. Upon your arrival, deliver the quarry to the client. I have no idea if he wants to eat it or hang it on his wall, but he's very antsy. Safe passage! You know where to find me." Mando hits a few more switch and the blue Greef disappears.

The child managed to get out, and was messing with the ships control. " It's not a toy." He grabs the sphere that belonged to a lever, out of his small hands and placed it next to the control. The next thing that shocked Valdis, was that the mandalorian sat the child in her lap. " Make sure he doesn't get into anything else." Did he just command me to watch his own bounty?

" You know I was ordered to kill you, and take him." Mando didn't pay any mind to her comment, there was hardly anything she could do to kill him while being binded. " You know I can carbon freeze you?"

" Oh he speaks? If that was an option, how come you only bring it up now?" She heard a soft scoff come from underneath his helmet. " Incase you hadn't realized, I've had one thing after another. So sorry that I waited till now to bring it up." A small chuckle came from her, but not the sarcastic ones she thrown around, this one actually seemed due to amusement.

Normally Valdis would seat away a hand that came near her mask, but when the child's, small green three fingered hand came to grab at the blue fabric, she let him pull it down. Unlike the mandalorian, she would be able to put it back on. The child made a laughing sound once he let go of the blue scarf, and the girl made a dramatic gasp. When the bounty Hunter heard this, he turned his head to look at the commotion, but was greeted with something he'd never though that he'd see.

Assassin's are strict with showing ones face, although not as strict as it would be with the mandalorians. " We're here." His voice brought the two out of there daze. Valdis watched as he came to her, and grabbed the asset out of her grasp, he put him back in his egg. Then he went back to the girl and uncuffed her from the pipe, but made sure that both hands were still cuffed, from behind. " Let's go."

Valdis walked with the mandalorian, as he lead them to were he would collect how reward. She only now became slightly worried with what would happen with her. He lead them to a door, he knocked and this eyeball shaped Droid popped out of its 'shell'. Mando showed it a card and storm troopers came out of the opened doors.

" Easy with that." Mando said when the grabbed the egg in which the child laid in. " You take it easy." The stormtroopers mumbled back, Valdis shot an eyebrow up at the remark. As she followed behind she heard a repeated 'yes' from an older man. The older mans smile dropped when he saw her come through the doors. " Your reputation was not unwarranted." He said with a slight accent. " How many fobs did you give out?