Chapter 4~'Stu-dying'~Day 2

-----Georgia-----

Public Schools are wierd and a lot of drama and stuff but you know what I like it. The fact that I already have friends is great but that they are all friends of my brother's is not as good.

So I decide to get some girl friends. Maybe I will try to talk to the girls who I go to class with.

My next class is Math and for some reason I am looking forward to it though no of the guys are in the same class.

When I go throw the door I feel lots of eyes on me it wasn't cause I was late cause I was right on time.

I sit in the back of the classroom. In the middle of the class I see a girl looking at me, I saw that she wanted to ask me something. I will talk to her after class.

.

.

.

My math teacher is really nice but I don't know where I have heard her last name before? Mrs . Hemmings do you recognize that name?

At the end of the class the girl came to me ''Your one if the Payne kids right?'' She said with a raised eyebrow,

"Yh Im the youngest daughter why??"

"Ohh wow your prettier than Liam said you were, yeah and Im Cher"

she is wery confident and I don't know why but I really like her.

"Okay I'm Georgia Rose but just call me Rose everyone else does"

Then the bell rang and school was over, Michael waited for me like we had talked about and we got to his place were we were supposed to do homework.

His car is pretty messy Coca Cola bottles, pizza boxes and lots of other stuff filling the back seats. Wow he eats a lot, now I get why Niall likes that guy.

When we drive by McDonald's I hear my stomach growl it wasn't a quiet one it was a loud dying wail sound that you could hear all the way to Africa.

"You hungry? " he asks me with a grin in his face.

"No I just have hidden talent so I can make my tummy do a dying wail sound, no biggy"

He laughs a little and then says "You're funny, did you know that?"

I then tell him that I didn't eat at lunchtime.

"Who really does at our school?"

He agrees with me, so we get food on McDonald's.

.

.

.

.

Why do we need to learn algebra? I don't think we will be using it anywhere in the future, what if we will be rock stars? I at least think Michael will be one sometime maybe ge will be in a band with Ashton and the others...

-
-
-
-
When I go home.

"Hey Rose do you think it's a good idea for me to try out the Xfacor thing?"Liam said looking up from his laptop while I hang up my coat.

"Well I don't mind if you do or not"

"I was just asking I just signed up to Xfacor"he said with a big smile on his face.

"Cool dude congrats"

We get us some pizza and then we go to sleep course after all the 'studying' I really could use that.

Hey there hope you liked this 4. Chapter.

If you could comment and vote it would be preciated a lot.

Did you have great Christmas or what ever you celebrate???♥♥