Chapter 2♥After school♥Day 1 part 2

Georgia-----

My mom picked me up at school,and we drive home and I go stright to my bedroom to do my homework like I do allways,becouse Liam and his friends allways come at 4 pm (16:00) and they will be loud and stuff and I want to ask them about the others and why have I never met them.

I finish my homework in an hour and when im writing the last dott I hear the door open and a lot of guys laughing and telling jokes.

I run down stairs and see Harry,Niall, Louis,Zayn, Ashton and Calum and off course Liam.

They didn't see me, and go to Liam's room.

I go to the kitchen and mom is not home yet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After an 3 hour of How I met your mother, Niall and Zayn come out of the room to ask if I want to be in a game of Truth or Dare.

,, Yeah sure I want to play Truth or Dare" I responde and we go to Liam's room.

Calum comes up with this great idea ,,Should we call Luke and Miky?"

My brain did go like nonononon NO! but my heart did go like Yes please bring the hot blondes.

So Liam just nods his head and picks up his phone.

,,Uhm who has theyr numbers?" He asks a second later thank god that Ashton has ther numbers so Liam does not need to know that I have Michael's number.

Don't ask how I got that. Well

U probably know.

They came like 30 minutes later it was a bonus they were at Luke's ("banding").

After Niall ate everything in the kitchen, Louis and Harry kissed (hehe Larry shiper), Zayn was put in the bathroom to say Bloody Mary three times ,Calum ran naked in the backyard, and Luke made out with my penguin pillow it was my turn to get dared....

----A note from author----

What would you dare her? Please put your answer in the comments.

The best one will get the next chapter decided to him/her and I will use the dare.

And a fun fact Im not coping "She's the man". but still awesome book and great author.