Chapter 25: italys pov

CHAPTER 25: Italy's POV

I kept walking I kept my head down, blocking out all the others. I left Ludwig in the ware house I while ago. I left the bobby pin I used to get out I tied it to the door with some string I found. "I hope Germany finds it" I murmmer absently.

He hates me now.

I keep walking. I stop when I see a familiar face go up to a house. Seth.

He walked up to the house, and a girl similar looking to Felia opens the door and let him in. Her sister.

I look up and the windows and see Felia close her shades quickly.

Felia.... My mind wonders off and I find my self walking again.

Where? Not sure.

When I look up in near a walmart.

I put my head down and kept walking.

My disuse wasn't on. It didn't matter anyway.

I kept walking, and walking and walking. Till I relished I dint know where I was.

"Stupido" I scolded my self.

I thought, how did I get here again?!

I turned around and tried to find my way back. To some where. The walmart would be a start. Or maybe even to Felia's house. Maybe I could get to that ware house and help Ludwig out.

But he hates you

A voice rung in my head.

No no no. This is not the time for negative thoughts, he could still get hurt. He could still die.

I need to help him. He helps me ALL the time. It dosent matter if he hates me or not. All that matters is that I help him.

I find a walmart lucky I had been walking in a straight line.

I ran and ran hoping to find the ware house.

Ware houses can't walk can they?

But what if he got out.

They he would be at Ally's. If not I would have ran into him by now.

I passed Felias house and was stopped.