(NaibxRobbie) (platonic)

Recently a new hunter was introduced to the Oletus Manor. His name was Axe Boy, or as Miss Nightingale had addressed him as when he first arrived, Robbie. Everyone greeted him warmly and introduced themselves to the small hunter. Miss Nightingale gave him some practice matches and told the hunters to aid Robbie and give him information about the survivors. The hunters obliged and took Robbie to the hunters' side of the manor to his room. The others dispersed and went back to what they were doing before that.

       Robbie's first few matches were flawless. He had mastered his abilities and knew the tricks to down people easily, which surprised everyone since he had just arrived at the manor not too long ago. Robbie felt quite happy that he was able to learn fast, but of course the hunters knew his matches soon after weren't going to be that simple. Soon enough he would meet the kiters that would lead him in circles while others decoded with rapid speed. But for now, they let him bask in his victory and joy.

||*A week later...*||
       Robbie threw down his axe in frustration as Aesop rebirthed himself on the other gate of Moonlit River Park and exited with Tracy. He couldn't believe the embalmer was able to kite for so long and Tracy's decoding speed was so fast that four ciphers were down in no time. As Norton popped the last cipher, Aesop regained his health and ran to the gate to key in the password. On the other side, Norton was using his magnets to repel himself away from Robbie as Patricia entered the password. When Norton was about to get hit, Patricia used her curse and stunned Robbie, allowing both of them to exit. Robbie thought he still had a chance to get to the other gate and get the other two, but they exited together, winning the match with a four person escape.

The hunter returned to the manor, defeated and frustrated. He hadn't won any matches for three days straight and was feeling upset about it. He wanted to tell someone about this, but was scared that they would laugh at him for being weak. The others had so many victories, why couldn't he achieve that like them? Robbie didn't say a word to anyone at dinner that night. They were all discussing strategies for pack hunters and he simply did not have the mood to join in. Joseph was one of the people who couldn't join pack hunters and noticed Robbie's silence. He tried to talk to the quiet hunter but Robbie only answered with short sentences. Joseph sighed in defeat and patted Robbie's back before leaving.

       The next day, Miss Nightingale arranged Robbie in a match with Naib, Demi, Freddy and Vera at the Red Church. Most of them could contain quite well and Robbie didn't even plan on chasing any of them. He would just sit on one of the benches and wait until the surrender option was ready, but by that time maybe they have already finished decoding all the ciphers. Soon enough they were teleported to the church and Robbie immediately flopped down on one of the benches. Tinnitus appeared, indications someone was nearby, and it was Naib. He ran past with his signature middle finger up in the air, taunting any hunter near him to go after him despite knowing they will get kited. However, today was not one of those days for Naib.

       Robbie made no move to get up, or even look at him. Naib stopped in his tracks and went over to where Robbie was and flopped down next to him as well. "What's up with you these days huh? You're not that enthusiastic anymore," Naib glanced at Robbie from a corner of his eye. The hunter was motionless and all they both could hear was the creepy church organ and two ciphers popping. "Helllloooo? Manor to Axe Boy? Robbie?" Naib got up and flapped his arms in front of Robbie. Robbie finally looked up and Naib crosses his arms. "I was about to do a handstand just so you would look at me but there's no need now," he huffed. Robbie couldn't help but laugh slightly at Naib's efforts to humour him.

       "Why aren't you decoding with them? Won't they wonder where you are?" Robbie asked. Naib waved it off, "I don't like the sound of ciphers. It gives me nightmares. That's the only reason I prefer containing hunters to decoding. Anyway why aren't you going around chasing us? Isn't that your task?" Robbie stared at his feet again and Naib got up and went in front of Robbie. Just as he said, he did a handstand and poked the hunter's head with his foot. "You really just wanna see me do this, don't you?" Robbie couldn't be serious at this point and burst out in fits of laughter, making Naib jokingly scowl. Robbie decided he might as well tell Naib what was wrong and Naib settles down on the chair in front of Robbie.

||*Ten minutes later...*||
       The siren indicating that the exit gate could be opened sounded through the whole map and Robbie got up. Naib stared at him almost incredulously and asked, "You don't have detention?!" Robbie tilted his head in confusion. Naib's jaw dropped and he stood up, "Meet me in the garden at 6 pm later." He ran out to the gate and escaped with the others. Robbie went back to the manor as usual and sat at the dining room with the others for lunch. He picked at his food and ate a little before excusing himself. What did Naib mean by detention? Why did he want to talk to me so badly? These thoughts made him drowsy and he fell asleep soon.

       When Robbie woke up, it was thirty minutes past five, so he decided to go down to the garden earlier and wait for Naib. His feet dangled off the bench as he stared around the quiet garden. The door freaked open and Naib strolled into the garden lazily. He had a load of papers in his arms and some were floating off behind him, but he didn't mind. The papers had labels on them, some were survivors and some were hunters. Robbie looked at them curiously and took one of them reading 'hunter'. This particular page had The Bloody Queen, Mary's name on it. There was a small map on the back of the page and it looked like a web. "That right there, is called the persona web. This," Naib pointed at the six o'clock persona build, "Is what we call detention." Robbie gazed in awe as Naib took out a few more papers with different builds of the persona web and gave them to Robbie.

       "I think you should try out these builds. I asked Miss Nightingale about your abilities and modified a few for you," Naib gave him a neat stack of papers covered in persona builds, each build labelled with it's buffs. The small hunter couldn't thank Naib enough and ran back to his room with the papers. For the rest of the week, Robbie played custom matches with Naib and Helena, who also wanted to try persona builds for herself. Robbie selected a build where he had faster movement and detention, which proved successful after he participated and won a match.

       A few weeks later, Robbie had a match with Naib among the four survivors. He eliminated three of them before the last cipher was primed, but decided to let Naib go. As he dropped the mercenary at the dungeon, he smiled and thanked Naib for all the training and advice. Naib smiled and made an 'okay' gesture with his fingers before he hopped down the dungeon.

A/N
Sorry this took so hecking long. School started for me and I. Am. In. Immense. Pain. I will try to type as fast as my homework would allow me to. Hope you enjoyed -w-