Chapter two

Alright guys I hope you like this chapter
———————————————————————————
It was 10 o'clock in the morning everyone left to go have breakfast at the diner except for dipper he decided to stay home.
Dippers POV
"Alright Bill you can come out now," Dipper told Bill
He came out from his necklace form and appeared on my bed. I got up from my bed and decided to take a shower I grabbed my clothes and started heading over to the bathroom "Hey Pine tree can we take a shower together?" Bill asked walking over to him and making Dipper blush and stop in his tracks. "Um what?! Bill no because I know your gonna try doing something to me" (also letting you guys know Bill is 19 years old in the story)
"Awwww come on pine tree it'll just be me and you in the shower," he whispered to me in my ear sweetly sending shivers down my back. "Bill you will not take a shower with me alright so you will stay here and I will go take a shower alright," I told Bill I went inside the bathroom got undressed turned on my music and showered.

TIME SKIP🤪

Dipper got out of the shower feeling fresh got dressed and left and went over to his bed and watch tv but something felt strange and he remembered Bill <Dippers thoughts> where could he have gone I know he's somewhere around here and I know he's reading my thoughts right now<end of dippers thoughts>

Bills POV
It's good thing that I can turn invisible still now I can get my little pine tree. I snapped my fingers and his hands were tied up together and his clothes were off. "Bill!!! I know your there, take these ropes off my wrist and put my clothes back on!!" I turn myself visible seeing pine tree like that made me want him more and yes I did have a little crush on him a while back ago.

No ones POV
"Hey pine tree I hope you're ready for your little present~," he whispered while kissing down his neck slowly leaving little love bites behind  "ahh~" dipper moaned and blushed. "Come on pine tree let me hear more of your cute moans~" he turned dipper around to see him fully erect and blushing.
———————————————————————————
Hope you guys like this one sorry for cutting it short  I'll be posting the next one at some point Ik u guys will like it :P

                                                            -bun bun :P