Chapter 1

It's been a couple of years, Mabel and Dipper now 18 decided to go back to Gravity Falls and see their uncles and friends. When they had their trip and arrived to Gravity Falls all their friends, uncle Stanley and uncle Ford welcomed them. They settle in the attic and started unpacking.
"Hey Mabel I'll be back I'm gonna go for a walk outside for a bit," dipper told his sister. "Alright dip don't be late and be safe bro bro!"
So as dipper left the shack and started walking through the woods he was enjoying his little walking taking in everything once more that he hasn't seen in a while.

Bills POV (he's in human form but still has some powers)
I was floating around minding my own business flying around through the woods just until I notice a boy waking around he looked quite familiar. "I might as well get a closer look and see who it is," Bill whispered to himself. He went down and hid behind a bush try to see who the boy was and it was dipper. "Pine tree?! What is he doing here?" He whispered to himself. I thought of an idea and decided to surprise pine tree. So he floated up and hover over pine tree and went down slowly and tapped his shoulder he turned around and I moved so he wouldn't see me and I did it again.

Dippers POV
I kept on getting tapped on the shoulder and I got more and more scared until I looked up and it was a guy with yellow hair, and a black eye patch and it dawned on me. "BILL!!! What are you doing here?! Are you back to attack me and my family again?!" I yelled. "No pine tree that was years ago I just wanted to say hi to you and surprise you," Bill responded to me. "Well...hi but you really shouldn't be here...you should go...I thought we killed you back then...anyways I-I have to go back to the shack," I told him.

No ones POV
Bill flew over in front of dipper stopping him from leaving. "Hey look pine tree I know we got on the wrong foot but can you forgive me for trying to destroy you and your family," Bill told dipper.
"REALLY? FORGIVE YOU?! Bill you practically almost killed my uncle Stanford, Mabel, my uncle Stanley and everyone else in Gravity Falls," I respond to him back. "Come on pine tree forgive me please," Bill told him giving him puppy eyes. "No." dipper told him. "Well I'm gonna head home now I'll see around some other time," dipper told Bill "wait pine tree is it alright if I can possibly spend the night with you?" Bill asked.
"What!? Bill are you nuts NO! if Stan, Ford and Mabel see you they will go nuts!"
"Come on pine tree let me come over." Bill told him.
<dipper's thoughts> well it won't be that bad mostly Bill did apologize sorta and he does look hot now that he's in human form...<end of dippers thoughts>
"Pine tree remember I can still read ur thoughts...and see your dreams and what not," Bill told dipper. Dipper blushed his whole face fully red. "If you gonna want to come how am I supposed to hide you though?" Dipper asked. "Here I'll just turn into a necklace and you can go back to the shack," Bill explained to dipper. He turned into a necklace and dipper rolled his eyes and put the necklace on and headed back to the shack.
———————————————————————————
Hey it's me the one writing the book obviously it's my first time and I hope you guys like it. Please leave any comments and follow me and you can leave some tips for me to improve my writing a bit more but I'm excited to write this book and I hope you guys like this book very much 😊. 

                                                                   -bunbun :P