Chapter 3

Also sorry that I haven't update on my story 😣 I've been having life issues anyways enjoy! :D

⚠️NSFW⚠️ read at your own risk‼️
———————————————————————————
-Previously-
"Hey pine tree I hope your ready for your little present~," he whispered while kissing down his neck slowly leaving little love bites behind "ahh~" moaned dipper blushing hard. "Come on pine tree let me hear more of your cute moans~" he turned dipper around to see him fully erect and blushing.

NO ONES POV
"Oh look who's excited to see me," bill said looking at him with eyes full of lust. He looked down and spotted dippers little hole and went ahead and started to lick it "w-wait! Bill no n-not ther- aahh ngh~,"  Dipper couldn't handle it and let out a moan and started to enjoy it. " I think you're ready for your present my Little Dipper~,"said Bill unzipping his pants and lining himself to dipper. Dipper looked down in shocked and worried <dippers thoughts> how the hell is that supposed to fit me<end of dippers thoughts> "don't worry my little pine tree I'll make it fit~," once he said that he thrusted as hard as he could into Dipper making him arch his back and tear up. Then Bill continued and started to move feeling good now that he's finally inside of Dipper "aahhh~bill w-wait go...slower," he said in a whisper tone "sorry my pine tree I'll be more gentle for you" bill started to go slower for dipper making sure he got use to his size and then Bill started to go faster and picked up the pace and started to thrust harder into him "ngh~ aaahhh~ bill~ faster~," Bill went as fast as he could to pleasure his little pine tree. "AAHH~!!!" "I found it didn't I," Bill said with a smirk on his face going ahead and hitting that same spot every time "aaaahhhh~!!!! Bill I might cum soon ngh~ aahhh~" " let's cum together then my little pine tree~" he kept going and started kissing dipper and leaving trails of hickeys all over his body. "Bill I'm g-gonna c-cum!!" "Me too pine tree!" seconds later dipper cum's on his chest and Bill came inside of Dipper. After finishing bill cleaned up the both of them and went over to hug dipper "look pine tree I really like you alright and hopefully we can be..." dipper looked over and quickly shushed him and hugged him "yes we can be a thing I guess just...let's keep it a secret for now..." Bill agreed and they cuddled up together and they both drifted off to sleep.

Mables POV
We arrive home from the diner everyone was stuffed from all the pancakes we ate and grunkle Stan was mad because of how much food we ordered "alright guys imma head up and get some stuff and go hang out with Candy and Grenda," I said while skipping over to my brothers and I room "Ok, but you better get home on time!" Grunkle Stan said.
"Ok!" I responded back.
I opened the door and notice dipper sleeping but with SOMEONE ELSE?! <Mable's thoughts> it's better if I leave, don't want to disturb him...but who is that other person...he seems quite familiar...I'll just ask dipper later on...<end of Mables thoughts> so I left and headed over to my friends.
———————————————————————————
Well the everyone hope you enjoyed this other there will be more soon :)).

-bunbun