IT'S 2AM CRYSTAL

It was a sunny afternoon at Bangtan's house.

The boys were about to wake Yoongi up using a baby pool filled with water.

Jin stopped them before they could do anything and said: " But i just changed the sheets"

But Jimin said: “hyung, stop being a smartass right now and just help us. We’ll get Jungkook to change the sheets later”

Jungkook stood up and told Jimin :" you might be born in Busan first, but i moved to Seoul first. Get. Off. My. Back. "

Jimin replied: “will you shut up already and just help us with this before Yoongi wakes u-“

Jin smacked them with two frying pans that came out of nowhere. "Shut up you imbeciles! I'm paying rent here so YOU do as I say... "

He then whipped his head to face Jimin, raised his index finger and poked Jimin's forehead. "You don't get to boss around"

Jungkook chuckled. Jin then whipped his head to face him." And you will be doing the sheets, peasant."

He then smacked them in the head again with the two gigantic pans in his hands.

Jimin and Jungkook yelped with pain and said in unison: “OW! Alright, alright MOM.” They patted their heads.

"MOM?!" Jin shrieked. "HOW DARE YOU COMPARE MY AGE WITH YOUR MOMS?!" He smacked them again. "I AM YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL AND YOUTHFUL EXCUSE YOU"

Jungkook cheekily said: “Well, eomma, it’s not my fault you treat me like a baby with banana milk and feed me like a toddler.”

He paused for a moment holding back giggles “Also, who told you it was a good idea to swallow salt knowing it would be, well, SALTY?” (Referring to the salt he and Tae put in his soda earlier, but since Jin is a salty bitch, he didn't notice.)

Jin scoffed. "What salt you little twat? I raised you on my back and all I get is this? The disrespect. " As he did the ' we irritatin' pose

Yoongi finally woke up with a groan to the bickering of the elder. “Fuck! Why is everyone being so loud- and hey! Why is the maknae and Jimin holding up a baby pool?”

Tae the snitch, well... snitched.

" They were gonna wake you up with it."

Jimin sent him a glare." Tae you snitch-"

Jin held up a butter knife in his hand that again came out of nowhere.
"Snitches get stitches Taehyung-"

Taehyung backed up into a table accidentally knocking over Namjoon’s favourite vase which caused Namjoon (who was reading a bonsai book) to suddenly fly up the stairs and check what happened.

He instantly saw the vase and ran to it accidentally hitting his head on the handle of the knife causing Taehyung sigh in relief that he indeed was still alive while Namjoon kneeled over and wept on the vase.

" Ew why is there dust coming out of the vase?" Jin asked with disgust.

"That's my favorite bonsai tree's ashes you idiot." Namjoon wept.

"Well maybe if you scatter them in our yard-" said Jimin.

" Your favorite bonsai tree would regrow." Completed taehyung.

Namjoon’s eyes glittered with hope as he said “That’s not a bad idea!”

He then rushed to get the pans Jin used to hit the maknaes and stupidly swept it up using the two pans not even collecting half of it and quickly rushed to the yard with the maknae line and Hobi. Yoongi and Jin sighed as they both cleaned up the rest of the ashes.

Jin sighed and whispered to yoongi. " Their moms don't pay me enough for this shit."

Jungkook's eyes grew wide when he heard it.

The end.