Ashley returns

Name : Ashley Ara Black

Mother: Cassie Black

Father: Sirius Orion Black

Aunts : Crissie Lockwood, Molly Weasley, Emily Snape

God Father : Remus John Lupin

Uncles : Aaron Lockwood, Arthur Weasley , Jason Lockwood, Regulus Black,

Love Interest : George Weasley

Best Friends : Atlanta Lockwood, Crystal Ruby Lupin, Jessie Weasley, Harmony Lilly Potter

God Brother : Harry Potter Rubin Lupin

God Sisthers : Crystal Ruby Lupin and Ramona Lupin and Harony Lilly Potter

Sisters : Bella Black and Lilly Black

Brothers: Max Leon Black Alex Black, Arthur Orion Black

Ashley ia a 13 year old girl with brownish blonde hair and blue eyes and really beautiful.

I have been here for as
I can remember. I don't like here they treat me like carp. I do not belong here one these days I will go t out.

The next day
I will escape I will be sick and he will come near me to see it I am OK then I will take his wand and get out of here.

5 minutes later
" Ashley time to work." I don't feel good. "ASHLEY GET UP NOW WHAT THE FUCK GIRL!

I was waiting for him to come in so he walks in walks to me but then I bit him. He screamed I took his wand and ran out the door but then I blacked out.

George's p.o.v
Wow Harry you have a God father and he is the defense against the dark arts teacher. " Wow talk about teacher's pet." Seamus said. SEAMUS! Yelled Atlanta. " What what did I say?" " Oh Seamus you can be stupid and dum sometime but your my cute dum idiot and that is why I love you." Atlanta said. All a sudden a girl came out nowhere and in my lap. I turned red from embarrassment they all laughed at me. Who is this girl? I asked " Nobody knows." Said Fred. " Is she dead?" Seamus asked. "Seamus!" "What stop yelling at me Atlanta." "Well then". Hermione said. "Will you two stop fighting your boyfriend and girlfriend for Pete sake." "Well if he stops being an idiot then maybe we won't keep fighting." "WELL THEN IF YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH ME THEN!" Atlanta starts crying. "Seamus please I'm sorry." Seamus gets up and leaves and Atlanta Cry's harder. "Trouble in paradise." "SHUT UP FRED!" Yelled Hermione. "I think we should take her the hospital." Harry said. Right I said. I have her I will go take her. Ok they all said. I don't even know her and I am in love with her. Madam Pomfrey. "Yes sweetie." She said. This girl came out of nowhere and is passed out. "I will take a look." Ok I will go tell Dumbledore about her then I left I said to myself that she is In good hands with her. I got to Dumbledore's office and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said. Professor Lupin?....... What are you doing here. Professor some girl cam......"I know and Lupin here is her God father." ...... What is going on here. Who is she. "Her name is Ashley Ara Black and she is 13 years old and her mother knows your aunt they are best friends." What are you saying that aunt Chrissie's best friend's daughter is in the hospital why didn't I recognize her?" Well it as been nine years so yeah."" If you'll excuse me I have a letter to write to Cassie Black to tell her that her daughter as been found." Lupin said. Then I left to go talk to Fred and Percy. Fred I yelled!" Yeah he said to me. Do you know where Percy is." No why? I need to talk to you both here he comes now. Yo Percy we both said." What?" Percy said." George needs to tell us something"." Can't it wait." It's Ashley I yelled. Percy stops." What did you just say?" He asked. I said it's about Ashley she has been found. Percy was speechless." mum and aunt Chrissie and aunt Cassie know?" No not yet. I said." You need to tell them." Percy said. I will don't worry so anyways how is our little cousin Atlanta doing? I asked Fred as Percy walks away." They made up." Wow that was there first fight. I hope they do not have another one glad they made up.