The surprised Beater

Ashley's p.o.v

I been six weeks Jessie. Is she ever going " I starting crying " to wake up. Oh Ashley. Jessie hugs me she'll be fine I promise. I love you Ashley and I love you Jessie.

Jessie's p.o.v

Jessie! look out! All of a sudden a Quidditch ball came flying at me but Ashley stopped it. Hey you Ashley and I looked at him.

Oliver's p.o.v

LOOK OUT ! I turned I heard a girl yell look out and I saw her stop the ball. Hey you you're the new girl Ashley right. Yes ? she said. How would you like to be a Beater on the Quidditch team Ashley. Are you sure. Yeah I am. I would love to! You're first practice is tomorrow. OK I'll be there, And don't be late. OK Oliver.

Crystal's p.o.v

I wake up seeing Percy the love of my life sitting beside me. Percy what happened. You're awake you had a heart-attack. Why didn't you tell me you have a week heart. I started crying. I'm sorry Percy I know I should have told you but I couldn't. Why I am your boyfriend am I not. Yes you are. OK please don't hid anything more from me OK. OK I love you Crissie he said to me. I love you to Percy. I will be right back. I am going to tell your friends that you are awake. OK I said.

Jessie's p.o.v

Hey Jessie I heard. Oh hey Perce what is it I asked him. Your friend is awake. OK thanks Percy. Then it dawned on her me how does Percy know that is awake. Ashley stops walking are you OK she asks me. Um you girls go I will meet you there I said. OK they say to me.

How do you know that Crissie is awake. You have to promise not to tell anyone not even mum. Percy what did you do. Just promise you won't say anything. I promise what is going on Percy Weasley. Crissie and I are together OK. So that is how i know she is awake. Wow I never thought you had a heart. And you are the reason she was late for class. Yeah I know I was talking to her about our feelings of us. Your lying you I can tell when someone is lying. You guys did more that just talk. What did you guys do.

Percy's p.o.v

I started sweating. PERCY WEASLEY ANSWER ME! OK stop yelling. People are watching. OK she said just tell me what you do. We had sex. OK. That is why she was late for class. Professor Snape give her trouble for it. And it stressed her out that is she had a heart-attack. I don't know how long I can this your secret. You tell mum and dad or I will.

Wait where are you going I asked. I am going to find Professor Lupin I have to tell him what happened and i'm going to have tell him about you guys. I'm sorry.

I punched the wall I was angry I have to tell Chrissie.

Crystal's p.o.v

I was dead asleep when Percy woke me up. Percy I said sleepy. We have a problem he said. What is it I asked. Jessie knows about us and and she is going tell your dad about as.

Bella's p.o.v

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! Yelled Oliver I'm sorry. I didn't know he is your father. I wouldn't have cared because i love you but if you are going to keep stuff from me. Then I guess we don't belong together! I start crying. Oliver please. No Bella we're done.

I started crying harder. Phoenix. I'm here Bella. I will never leave you I promise Phoenix said to me. I was still crying. Yes I know that I love you Phoenix.

Charlie's p.o.v

I will be here for you to Bella no matter what happens we are you for you till the very end I love you girls.