quidditch practice with George

Ashley p.o.v
                                                                 The next day

I am so pissed off right now.

Well of course you are she is your sisher and she got hurt. Crystal said.

I am so glad that you are awake. Yeah meto. Um Ashley I'm having second thoughts about being with Percy I have a bad feeling in my gut. After you had sex with him. I know but something's wrong.

I'm in love with someone else. Ashley's eyes widen WHAT ! Who is it Harry Potter Crystal said. your in love wth my godbrother. Shh keep your voice down. Why don't you breakup with him.

I don't want to be called a slut.
                                                                     5 minutes later

Hi Georgie, hi Ashley are you ready for practice.

Yes I am.

Ok first stand on the rightside of your broom and put your left hand out and say up. He said. Ok I said.

So I do as he said and it worked on the first try I was happy.

Ok so what now. Try to fly aound now ok.

I was flying around but then I lost control and fell off my broom and I was sreaming but  George caught me and said to me.

                                                                                 George's p. o v
I saw he felling and I caught her and that is when I asked her. Um Ashley yes George she answered will you go with me.

yes i will.

                                                                                        Two months later

                                                                                Ashley's p.o.v

Just so you know Harry likes you to. He does I got to go talk to him.

                                                                         Crystal's p.ov

Harry can i talk to you please.  What do you want Lupin he said to me. I just wanted to say that i am in love with you not Percy. What changed he asked I have a bad feeling in my gut. Harry i am sorry you ever forgive me. He kisses me i forgive you. I love you Harry i said to him. I love you too you to Crissie be my girlfriend yes i said

Winter break

Harry' p.o.v

Bella is still upset about what happened i asked Crystal as i was holding her hand under the table. Yeah Oliver break her heart dad is pissed and Ashley still is.