The sorting

Ashley's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning with a woman sitting beside my bed. Who are you I asked? "I'm your mum and this is your brothers and sisters". " Hi I'm Bella Black and this Arthur Sirius Black Max Leon Black Lilly Black and Alex Black". Hi everyone mum what happened? "Well it happened 11 years ago the same night your God parents were killed by he will not be named and my best friend Ruby who was your aunt was watching you when she was killed and you were kidnapped".

George's p.o.v

Arthur came out and told me that Ashley was awake so I went to the hospital wing to go see her. I walked in and saw my friends talking to her.

I was let out of the hospital in in the morning by Madam Pomfrey. I was giving a uniform. We were all in the great hall. I was with my new friends when Professor McGonagall started talking. " May i have your attention please you all are probably wondering who that girl is so i like to introduce Ashley Ara Black. Ashley please step up here please". I walked up all eyes were on me I was scared. Murderous Father! Some girl yelled. I sat on a stool and the hat yelled in my ear Giffindor. The Giffindors cheered as I walked back to there table.

I sat in between Crystal and George it was awkward now that I know I landed on his lap. So I just ate Mac & Beef and had water. I was looking around the table I saw Crystal looking at someone. Um Crystal are you OK. Oh Crystal CRYSTAL!. What she said. Are you OK...ye..yeah. Why. You were staring at that boy. Oh that Fred & George started talking he is our older brother and he is a Perfect boy and Crystal's sister is a perfect. What's a Perfect I asked. Head boy or girl Jessie said. Oh I say anyways little Crystal here as a crash on our brother Percy over there Crystal's hair turn's pink. What the fuck was that. I'm a Metamorphagus. What's a Metamorphagus I asked. It's someone who can change there hair colour with there emotions and Crystal  here is in love. Shut up guys! Why? because I do not want him to know that I am so in love with him. Yeah Freddy are you thinking what I'm thinking. Yes i am Georgie let's go. Wait what are you boys up to nothing. BOYS ! yelled Crystal.

George's p.o.v

Oh big bro Perce. What do you guys want? We know someone who is in love with you. What did you say? We said we know someone is in love with you. Who? Percy asked. Crystal I never thought that she felt the same way I must talk to her thanks guys. No problem big brother.