Chapter 3 - The end of The first day

All of the losers had a hole day of fun everyone had been swimming and laughing, they created a bonfire and eating snacks. They were it was leading up to 11 PM, they were planning to leave soon but Eddie wanted to stay.

Eddie's POV
❤️

     I knew it was late and I couldn't ask for everyone to stay but I really wanted to I didn't want to go home. I knew my mom would have wanted me to be home by 5 and she would get really angry if I would go home now.
      "Eddie are you okay?" Bev said, I looked at her with worry on my face, all the losers turned to me.
      "Ed's what wrong?" Richie said with worry in his voice
      "E-Eddie y-y-you okay?" Bill said stuttering
      "Y-yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking about how I'm going to get home" I said a little awkwardly and I looked over to Richie, he knew what was going on at home and he knew I didn't want everybody to know. He nodded to me.
       "With your bike nerd, and say hi to your mom for me she will know what it means!"  He said with a forced snicker
       "Yeah you're right" I said, faking a laugh

       It turned 12 AM and everyone started to go home soon only me and Richie were the only ones sitting around the bonfire.
       "You want to stay at my house?" Richie asked, he had worried eyes but smiled probably to make me feel better.
       "Thanks Richie, I would like to. You know how my mother gets" I said smiling
       "Yeah, I'm here for you Ed's" he said while he grabbed some water to set out the the bonfire. We grabbed our bikes and biked to Richie's house.