|Sameer's Side Introduction|

Sameer Maheshwari :-
Cute, innocent, naive, sweet simple and prhaoko type... 17 year old boy who love and respect his all family members...
(just like the role of Naina in show) He is too simple that he didn't even watch movies till now but he fall in love with her at first sighta and that change him totally....
We only read or watch the witness of female protagonist who fall in love with hero but in this story sameer fall in love with Naina that too pure, cute and beautiful feeling for him...

His family and friends intro....

Family Members :-

Dadi :-

His dadiji play an important role, as the elder of the house every single decision were took by her...

Sameer parents died in his childhood so from that time his dadi give him extra attention instead of her other childs... He also respect her and love her too much....

Bua ji :-
The character of bua ji is an added character and moreover it's the main character of the story bcoz the half story secret will depend or may be we can say that attach to her background and past story....

She is very polite and very caring towards him and towards her whole family... Sameer also share everything with her, little to little things or matter he share with her... But when he fell in love with Naina then he start hiding all his secrets from her...
Just like the character of chachaji of Naina in the show, she also the support pillar of sameer.

Chachiji :-
She isn't the same as in show, she have different character, but she love sameer also as like her own son... She didn't compare him with his son, she treat her son or him equally always...