Chapter |1|

Chapter. |1|
~| His fears,
Her difficulties |~

February. 1992.

As the sun shine and chirped outside the window, a fragile and small figure stirred in her cozzy blanket, the weather of February still have to some chilliness which wouldn't allow the people to leave thier warm beds and they have to leave it for thier daily routine chores...
Same like happen with her, one bell of alarm of clock and she easily extended her hand to switched it off, in this attempt, in her half sleep condition she didn't realize she pushed the clock and in result it fall down, broken... She immediately get up and look at the broken clock and face palmed herself in utter frustration....

"Ye kiya kr diya Naina...iss saal ka chotha clock hai jo tuny tor diya, abhi tu mahine bhi do hi guzreen hn " she muttered in sleepy, yet annoyed voice while cursed herself...
Sighing, she stretched her hands up to take a yawn, just then the circle around '19' on the calender caught her attention...
Crawling into down, while brushed her hairs on her back she walked towards the calender hurriedly... Check the date for numerous times, she try to recalling it why she encircle it...
Just then, it hit her that today she have a cycle race...

On shit, how can I forget my bet with those silly students..

She hit her forehead while take some deep breaths after cursing herself again...
Taking her school uniform from her cupboard she hurriedly run into the washroom for taking the a shower...
Naina Agarwal, belonged to high class society which give her every type of freedom. Actually the lack of attention make her like so much modern from her society and time...
Only her bauji some times scold her with whom she next few days behave nicely and later on again she was same like Naina who have her own opinions, own ways and own rules to let her life spend with her thoughts..

Currently she was studying in 11th standard and last year she turn 16. She always stay in hostel, and she really hate to stay there but as if her whole courage get failed in front of her dad..
Rakesh Agarwal, her father who have no interest in her since her mother died in an incident which have many secrets...
Till now she can't able to know the reason why her dad hate her mother Alot, nor she get to know what happen to her mother?
The only thing which she knew was, her mother betrayed her dad, so as he hate her mother as well as her also....
But she really loves him a lot.
She was only 8 years old when her dad admit her in boarding school.. How much she begged, cry, plead that she doesn't want to stay here, but he didn't listen her... When she turn 10 years old, his dad married again a girl name 'Shanti ' whom already have one son whose name was Rahul...
Rahul have a calm nature and that time he was 14 years old. When he get to knew about his this little step sister, he really felt like someone fill the void of his life which he always feel because he was all alone...
In begining days, when ever her dad visit she begged him to take her home for holidays and Rakesh take her along with him home... But Shanti who really don't like this girl always taunt her, and scold her without any reason...
Naina being a Naina, having no control on her anger and no one was there who taught her calmness... So get so hyper when ever shanti scold her... And in result she do so much hangama in the house, rakesh already hate her and when see her this behaviour he also scold her and warned her that he shouldn't took her home next time...

She was too stubborn but she can't open her mouth in front of her father...
Buaji who was so close to her, stay the next house from her house, she always visit her and she taught her many good things which she carefully listen but barely followed them...