"I'm sorry, Fury I think I misheard you. I'm not a part of the Avengers."

"The hell you are. Stark and I discussed it and we both thought it was time for you to become an Avenger." Fury replied.

"Sir the only training is what I was required to have while in SHIELD. I'm not even close to the skills of an Avenger."

"My word is final... I already talked to your Aunt."

"Wait, you talked to Aunt May about this?" Peter and I said in unison.

God, when I get home May is gonna kill me ten times over. Whenever I went on missions she'd either yell at me or she would be completely worried cause I went to a "friend's" house and came back hurt.

After discussing how I would live here and with May, I went home with Peter. I can't believe Fury told her. I'm so dead.

"Samantha Scarlet Parker, how could you not tell me you were a part of a secret government agency. Now you are a part of the Avengers?! I can't believe you never told me."shouted May right when I walked through the front door of our apartment.

"May, I-"

"I don't want to hear it young lady... take what you want to bring to the tower and pack it up. You will spend the weekends there."

"Thank you Aunt May, I love you!"

"I love you as well Sam. Come on let me help you pack."

Let me guess... you guys forgot her first name was Samantha? Mostly everyone will call her Scarlet. Some will call her Scar, but sometimes May likes to call her by her real name 'Samantha'