7

After wrestling for a few minutes Stark made us stop and continue training.

"Scar I want to see you on the track downstairs."

I stopped on my feet, turned around and stared Stark deadass in the eye.

"No. I don't do track." Then walked away, I only listen to Fury. I trudged up the stair to my floor, knowing if I went into the elevator Tony could easily hack it to the bring me to the level the track is on.

I went into my room and through into my closet. Grabbing some shorts and another sports bra and a shirt to change into. After I changed I quickly washed my face with some cleanser to get all of my sweat off.

Finally I dragged myself to my bed and collapsed onto it, lazily pulling the covers up for me to get in my pillows and blankets right there for me to grab when I need them.

Slowly I drift off to sleep, not giving a care on what may happen in the days to come.

All of a sudden a giant weight fell on top of me.

"Dammit Peter get up!" I screeched having just been woken up by a heavy Spider-Boy.

"No," he replied with his face shoved into the sheets.

I peeled him off of the top of me then rolled out of bed creating a 'thunk' sound on the ground.

"Peter I am giving you 20 seconds to run," I groaned. The fall to the ground hurt as I landed straight on my back and ass.

Peter ran. Even though I have super speed he knows to get get out so I can change.

I slowly made my way towards the closet. Even though I didn't want to change, nor did I probably need to. I grabbed some leggings, a shirt, undergarments, and a hoodie and made my way up to the penthouse for breakfast. Only 3 floors up so it isn't a big deal.

I quickly got out of the stairwell incase there was a random flying boy or suit around.

The kitchen was packed, everyone was there. The original six, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Bucky, Sam, and the rest. Steve was at the griddle making pancakes and Tony was horribly making sausage.

Rolling my eyes I walked over to Stark, grabbed the spatula and bumped him over to the side... seriously! The man is a freaking genius yet burns sausage... I mentally face palmed then went to the freezer to grab the package of sausage to put more out.

Soon enough all of the food was cooked and we all sat around the kitchen and living room, eating our breakfast and chattering.