8

Small little AN before we start the chapter, thanks for sticking around and reading this and thank you for being patient with me! I honestly lost interest in writing this story, but I hate when authors leave the story blank for YEARS. I am gonna try and pick this story back up. School just started for me, I don't have any main classes till next semester aka beginning of February, right now all I have is Art, Gym, Band, and French. I alsweo have marching band. I just wanted to make sure you were all aware of this because I don't have an updating schedule (i should make one). Anyways this AN is way too long now, enjoy the chapter!

I checked the time on my watch, CRAP I have to get to school.

"Peter! We're late for school." I said, as I walked to put my shoes on and smacked him upside the head.

Stark got up and we walked to his fully loaded Cadillac Escalade (my dream car) I hopped in the back as my brother already ran to shotgun... older brothers am I right?

We got to school and got out of the car. 

"No fights Scar, and Peter, make sure she doesn't get into fights." Tony called out the window.

"Yes, Mr. Stark", replied Peter. 

Stark rolled away and I walked in heading towards my classes. 

First Period: English

"Miss Parker, late again, the excuse you gave last time was car trouble, want to know why that one was particularly memorable?"

"I walk to school..."

"Take your seat."

"Yes sir," I grumbled.

"In a few days you will be going on a field trip and learn many, things. Although it isn't for my class, I want you to choose one piece of art and explain what it meant to the artist and what it means to you. You will be going to MoMA."