Chapter |2

Freya sat in the grassy plains behind the tall castle. The soft breeze whipped her long golden hair around her face. Her hair was always mysterious to her since she grew up, She would find it changing colors based on where she was at the time.

Her parents told her that it was due to the light in her reflecting in the different atmospheres of the different realms. Placing her feet into the cool water spring, she closed her eyes in relief. The garden was her place of absolute comfort, whenever she was worried or stressed this place would wash it all away.

It had been hours since the group left, but it felt like ages. Freya was starting to get worried about them, they were supposed to just confront Laufey but knowing Thor it was more than likely a battle could break out. Suddenly the sky turned a dark color and a loud whirring sound could be heard.

Looking behind her a beam of light from the Bifrost, quickly raising her feet out of the water, she grabbed her leather boots and ran out the gate leading to the city.

Running down the rainbow bridge Freya passed by Volstagg, Hogun, holding a wounded Fandral. 'What the hell did they do?' she thought. The sound of the Bifrost starting up again, the twirling machine-spun so fast the wind almost knocked her back.

Moving through the hazardous winds she eventually made it inside of the Bifrost to Odin shouting at Thor while Loki stood to the side.

"You are unworthy of these realms, you are unworthy of your title!" Odin began to rip the metal seals off of Thor's armor. "You're unworthy! of the loved ones you have betrayed."

Thor's eyes snapped to Freya's but he couldn't tell what she was feeling. She just stood there in awe and with tears in her eyes.

Freya moved to intervene, but Loki grabbed her arm to pull her back. Turning around she looked at him before shoving him off of her.

"I now take from you your power" Odin lifted his hand and Thor's hammer went straight into his hand.

"Allfather, please don't do this!" Freya pleaded, Odin didn't even give a second glance," Sorry my dear, but it has to be done."

"In the name of my father, and his father before. I Odin the Allfather cast you out!" Odin threw his hands out with the hammer and Thor was thrown through the lightning bolts. Freya ducked from the flying armor trying not to get hit. The bright light soon faded, she raised her head to see the love of her life was gone. Falling to her knees, she stared at the ground shaking her head in disbelief.

The only thing said was Odin's soft whispering, then the whooshing sound of the hammer being thrown in another portal. "How could you, sure he could be a little impulsive and pigheaded, but that was your son!"

Odin turned around stunned by the outburst," Freya sometimes in life we must make a hard decision in order to better the ones we love."

To this she only scoffed and rolled her eyes, Odin grabbed his spear and made his way back to the castle. Now only two occupied the room.

Loki swiftly moved toward the exit, until Freya's voice stopped him" What the hell happened!"

Loki stopped in his movements and turned to face her," Well dearest Freya, before you get mad"

"No! don't try to butter me up, it's not gonna work. Now tell me what happened!" Freya shouted at him moving closer. Loki stumbled backward the closer she got," Once we arrived at Jotunheim, I thought that Thor just wanted to ask Laufey a few questions. However, Thor wanted to teach the frost giants a lesson. I tried to stop him, but you know only you truly hold that power."

Freya glared at him with anger" I'm sorry I'm just kind of finding that hard to believe when you were the person who gave him the idea of going in the first place."