love and mistakes

A week passed and in my head only one thing was ringing .do l really love Ronald  .. my mom finally noticed that something was going on in my mind ,so she asked what was wrong and l said does love really exists and do we have to love someone ?...she quckily took my hand and said we do not choose who we love ,the feeling we get is natural and we have to respect that feeling ...l took that advice to my heart and l decided to give my love a  chance ..The next day it was the marriage ceremony ,ronald had to choose his wife and l knew my time was running out so l quickly dressed myself up in my best outfit and finally l left the house ...i went straight to the mansion where ronald was staying and l found his younger brother ...how can l help you? he asked ....where is Mr Ronald ?..l replied ...wait let me call him ...And finally he came out ,he was looking so handsome ,lfinally l smiled a bit and said :im not a princess but you are a prince ,l bow down to you because this middle class girl you see has fallen inlove  with the richest guy ever ...am l deserving of this love?....he smiled and then whispered into my ear :my world and your world are different ,if you allow me can l enter your world ?..then he slowly kissed my fore head and he said l shall inform my grandfather that l have finally found  a partner,a life partner....then he slowly got closer ,l could hear him take deep breaths then he got his lips attached to mine ....l felt like l owned the world ,his lips were so  feathery , mashy and fluffy ....And nothing else existed at that time ,it was just me and him ...                          We spent a lot of beautiful moments together , every single day l felt the presence of love but l never realised my mistakes .....                                                                                                                                                                                               I heard hes dating you says kajal ....its none of your business l replied ......it is my business ,hes mine okay she said ....we will see about that l replied ......i really dont know why l was arguing with her so much ,l never cared about all this before ,l guess l was starting to own Ronald ...Days passed and finally he took me to the uphill of kerala ,people dont usually go there so it was a safe and romantic place to be with your lover...we arrived  and we ate fruits looking deeply into each others eyes ...he got closer and my lips were engrossed in his ..Every moment was like paradise ...He finally started to go deeper ,he slowly removed my dress and before l could say anything he found a way to neglect my words ...i felt his hands on my boops and he slowly kissed my nipples ,making me demented ...l was breathing so high ,l quickly turned and he quckily got hold of my waist ,taking his hands up to my boops and kissing my neck so gently ...he took off his shirt and wow his body is just fantastic ,he quckily embraced me and l felt his muscles and six pack connecting to my body ...he then slept  down and he pulled me right on top of him ...l could feel pain in my veins but love in my heart ...my screams felt like a love song and before l knew it he gently kissed my lips and whispered l love you ......then he embraced me tightly ....                                                     The next morning l was lying on my bed just thinking of those dazzling moments ...Are you okay sister ? anuksha asked ....yes yes ! l replied ...have you heard Mr Ronald is leaving our village today ...what ! l replied ...l was so shocked ..was he leaving already ? what about me then ? how can he just leave ? ..l had millions of questions but zero answers ...l quckily ran to his house and l saw him sitting in his car ...l went to the car window and l asked him ..Are you leaving ? yes he replied ....Are you leaving me behind ,what about us ,what about the moments we spent together....l asked ...you must be thankful that l spent a night with a girl like you ,im going back to london ,to my world bye......he said ....he closed the window and started driving .....stop ! stop! stop! l screamed ...dont do this to me ronald please!...l fell on the ground and before l knew it the car was gone ...l was in a terrible condition..l cried my tears out until l could no longer do it.....you thought he was going to marry ,stand up you foolish girl says kajal...my life was ruined ....he took kiara along with him .....                                                                                                Everything will be fine sister ,you will forget about him  dont worry ......Anuksha tried to console me everyday but l had only one question in my mind ..Did he really leave ??.......                                                                                              That day l learnt that a richs man desires are easily fufilled but a poor girls heart not even a mosquito is allowed to listen to it ...l regreted the day l said l love him.......l just coudnt bare the pain so l told the whole family about it ...Mom cried a lot and grandma said stupid girl you have disowned us today....Aunt said rich boys are really spoilt and she told me to forget him........my brothers embraced me and said everything was over ...but for me this was just the begginng of everything ....he had challenged my pride and my respect and it was time for payback ....l had decided that l would complete my education and fufill my dream to be a chartered accountant .........                        I had decided that when l was done l would go to london and take my revenge on the same guy who had betrayed my love and took advantage of my innocence ........