Break down

l fell in love with him when we were together , then fell deeper in love with him in the years we were apart , l was patient and strong hoping that this pain will be useful to me some day ....lt was the funeral of Mr Ashok Muswiri ..l knew l had to attend it ....so l did...the family suffered in soreness ...the country felt misery and the world indured affliction ....The greatest man who was so kind and helped the poor had just lost his life .....please take this for Ronald , his aunt asked ....l had to agree because l didnt want to offend her ...l got to his room and slowly l touched him and said here is your food ...he turned back and embraced me , and he cried out like a little child ...Kiara l lost my grand father he said ....l felt remorseful seeing him in that condition , l wiped his tears and finally said everything will be alright .....Before l knew it l felt his enervated lips on mine and l realised he hadnt changed at all.....he slowly took off my clothes and quckily took me on the bed ...and he rapidly got hold of nipples ...l felt his love in my bones ....the pain l felt brought happiness to my heart and finally he said l love you ....thats when l realised again l had made a mistake ...l  quckily got dressed and when l was about to leave he took my hand and said where are you going?. nervously l said l have to go , l made a mistake .....he said which mistake l told you l love you....l quckily said leave me l dont love you at all .....l left the funeral in shock what had happen ? l made a terrible mistake ....                                                                                                                                                         The next day l was regretting everything that happened and suddenly l had the door bell ring , l quckily opened the door and he said i didnt leave because l wanted but because l loved you.....l replied with anger you are lying , you left because you are heartless....he then said ...he killed him , he killed my grandfather and he could have killed you too...l looked at him and finally asked who ? ..he Then said ....my step brother ....he hates me and he takes everything l love from me ,if l hadnt left he coud have killed you too....but why would he kill your grandfather ?.. l asked... then he said because grandfather was going to transfer all his property into my name .....he got closer and said Kiara l love you so much and l dont want you to lose your life please.....l was really shocked and l asked where you going to return for me ?.. and he said ofcourse ...                                                                                                       That day l lost the fight , l lost the battlle , l lost to love , l lost to myself ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      After some weeks Ronald and l had visited the the national gallery in london .., we were having so much fun until he got down on his knees and said will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth .....l was so shocked , slowly l said are you sure ...and he replied l have never been this sure ... l was petrified and startled and in happiness l said yes l will and he quckily put on the ring .........l then told him l had to go back to my village , to the people who raised me and to my rensponsibilities ....he quckily and agreed and we headed to kerala and we reached there in the evening ...my whole family was excited and the village celebrated this great news ....The next day Ronald and l visited the uphill of kerala where we had got intimate the first time..we were watching everything from up there holding hands ,,, everything was just beautiful ...all of a sudden we had people screaming ,it was my family and Ronalds family ,and his step brother had them at gun point ....we quckily ran to them ....stop or l will shoot them , the step brother threatened us ....we both stopped in fear and begged him to let them go ..what do you want , ronald asked him...l want you to cry in misery he replied ...he then said both of you will have to choose between love and your families , l will kill one of you and spare the other ,so who wants to die ?.. please spare my family , l want to die ,ronald replied ....l was so heart broken ,l had finally found happiness but someone was about to take it away ...the step brother then said l will kill the girl and he fired the bullet when l opened my eyes, l was completely fine but Ronald was filled with blood ,l quckily got hold of him and l said Ronald are you okay ,please dont die on me ...the step brother then said wow you are dying for love goodbye dear brother ....l knew l had to fight , l grabbed a huge stick and hit him on the head and l took the gun and gathered up courage and then l shot him ..we quckily rushed Ronald to the hospital and the doctors said he could be saved ..l prayed to the almight to save him for me ...l just loved him so much ,,,the doctor finally told us that he would recover in sometime and l was really relieved by this news ....but l never expected this to happen .....