The Devil's Tango

⚠️Warning!!⚠️

The following chapter contains scenes of extreme sexual content between Lucifer and Angel Dust! If you are unwilling to read this chapter, you are welcome to skip it! It does not contain any significant plot details that may be important later!

Thank you!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 23

Placing Angel down once they were in the room, the lights immediately dimmed on their own accord as Lucifer began to back Angel up against the wall, hands slamming down on the wall either side of Angel's head as he pressed himself against him.

Angel let himself be set down, but as soon as he was being guided back he knew he was done for. There wouldn't be any stopping this now.
The spiders back hit the wall and Lucifer made his move in trapping him against the wall, voice sending shivers through his body. His left leg noticeably shook a bit at the action.

"I bet you like that, hm?"
He grinned, wasting no time in slamming his lips against Angel's.

No one would disturb them here, Lucifer would make sure of that.
Lilith was out on a classified business trip and it wasn't like she didn't know what Lucifer got up to. This was Hell, hardly anyone was actually loyal- especially not the devil himself.

Before Angel had time to reply, his lips were captured by Lucifer's in a hot, searing kiss that made Angel audibly moan from his throat and eyes close. He made sure his lips movements synced with Lucifer's.
The spider found his lower set of arms wrapping around Lucifer's waist from under his white coat and the upper set roamed his chest and shoulders.

The end result of this interaction was no longer anywhere in Angel's mind, determined to please the devil in every which way.

Lucifer groaned softly, tasting a slight hint of alcohol upon Angels lips as he aggressively made out with him, hips jolting forward eagerly. Clearly the devil was not one to hold back in the bedroom.

One of his hands slowly moved down the wall to the lapels on Angel's pink tailcoat, upturning them with a smirk as he pulled away from the kiss, staring intensely into the others eyes.

With his other free hand, he quickly discarded his own white jacket, tossing it to the floor.
"Screw your pimp, you should be mine~"

Angel licked his lips, undoing the buttons of his own coat to expose the entirety of his fluffy chest. He started on the buttons of Lucifer's vest and his tie, breathing a bit labored as he became more and more excited.

"Take me then. I ain't gunna fight ya~"
Angel panted with a grin, sliding the vest off of Lucifer's shoulders and down his arms while slipping the tie out from around his neck.

Lucifer darkly laughed, letting out breathy chuckles as he helped get off his vest and tie, throwing them to the floor as well.
His eyes wandered down to Angel's chest fluff that was now completely exposed. However, the spider was still wearing too many layers for his liking- they both were and the devil was starting to get impatient.
Skillfully starting to unbutton his shirt now with one hand, the other hand snaked around to the back of Angel's short shorts he wore, teasingly slipping in as his lips found their way back to the spiders.