Character Information

Name: Rikoda Yami
Age: 16
Birthday: 25 October
Mother: Yuno Yami (alive)
Father: Shigeki Yami (alive)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 65 kg
Blood type: O
Skin tone: Pasty Pale
Eye color: Baby blue
Hair color: Electric blue with red highlights and a few prominent red streaks.
*
Extra appearance details: (Will attempt to draw at some point)
*
Rikoda has her left eyebrow pierced, a vertical labret piercing and snake bites. She has industrial piercings on both ears and her ears are stretched to 1/2 inch she wears black Jack skellington plugs most of the time. She usually wears her long knee length hair in two tight french braids. She ALWAYS (except when sleeping) wears thick winged eyeliner, mascara and black lipstick. She has quite a large bust and is quite curvy despite her tall lanky look due to her choice of clothing.
*
Outfit (This will also be her hero outfit with minor differences such as more resistant, durable, and flexible fabric.):

Black sleeveless halter crop shirt, with a long-sleeved mesh shirt that stops above her belly button. Mesh stockings and a black combat skirt that goes mid thigh (she wears bike shorts under it) with black knee high combat boots. And to top it off her black sleeveless cloak (Think of the survey corps cloaks from AOT black black.

Quirk information:
*
Quirk one: Puppetry
By either looking one dead in the eye (She can only use this method for 3 hours max) , or Injesting ones DNA (Using this method she can control her victim for as long as she pleases) Rikoda can control her victim using them like pieces on a chess board. She can command her victim either mentally or verbally.
*
Quirk two:
By placing a full hand on her victim, object etc Rikoda can then turn them/it into stone. By making a fist Rikoda can destroy her victim ultimately killing them or by placing her fingertips together can release her victim.