Louis Tomlinson and Tonya

Dedicated to my best friend Tonya! She gets this one because she asked for it and is always there for me when I need a friend

"Omg look at what that girl Jessica is wearing today" I said to my friends Amanda, and Jake.

"I know right like clearly she has no sense of style." Amanda said back to me.

"Have you heard that One Direction is in town?" Jake asked us. I finished chewing on my piece of apple before answering him.

"Omg yes! Like tomorrow I'm going to go walk around downtown and see if I run into any of them." I said before taking another bite of my apple. I eat apples all the time.

"I'm coming with." Amanda told me. I nodded. Jessica then came over to us.

"Have you guys heard One Direction is in town?" She asked us. I nodded not really caring what she said. "I have 2 extra tickets to their concert tomorrow, and I was wondering if you and Amanda wanted to come with me?" We both looked at her shocked. Even after what we said to her she still wants to offer us tickets to their concert.

"Even after what we did to you?" I asked her surprisingly nice.

"Yes I don't have no one else to go with and my mom said I can either go with you two or not go at all. So will you guys please come with me?" She practically begged us.

"Yes!" We both said in unison. Then the bell rung telling us that lunch is now over. We thanked Jessica for the tickets and ran off to our next classes.

*Day of the concert*

I got dressed into my favorite sun dress it being almost summertime and the weather being perfect for a perfect day. It was white with yellow flowers sprinkled all over it. I got it for my 17th birthday and I'm now 18 graduating soon. Wow where has the years gone by? It seems like yesterday I was in my backyard playing jump rope with Amanda and Jessica. Yes me Jessica and Amanda all used to be friends but then in grade 9 she went and back stabbed me. How? Not telling. I hopped into my car and went to go pick up Amanda. I also picked up Jessica because my mom told me I had to or I couldn't go. We then reached the Venue. We walked into the venue and went to our seats. This girl is hooked we have backstage passes and front row seats.

"How'd you afford this?" I asked her.

"My mom knows Paul."

"No way!" Amanda said. We then waited for the show to start.

*After concert*

We were waiting in the line along with other fans to meet their idols. As we were waiting Jessica was actually making us laugh. I totally forgot how funny and nice she was. WAS. Finally we reached the boys.

"Jessica!" The boys exclaimed. They all gave each other hugs. How long has she known them?

"Hi guys, these are my friends Tonya and Amanda." She said introducing us.

"Well hello there lovelies." Louis said waving at us.

" Hello." We stammered.

"Is there anything you want us to sign?" Asked Harry. We nodded handing them our cds. They signed them, gave us hugs then we had to go. I was reading what they wrote when one caught my eye.

"Hey love just wanted to tell you your beautiful, so text me sometime ***-***-****." - Louis. Thank goddness we were outside because i literally screamed.

"What!?" Amanda yelled at me. I scoffed. Handing her my cd. "Louis gave you his number!" I nodded before taking my cd and then pushing Jessica out of my car.

"Thanks for the tickets!" I said to her. I dropped off Amanda then got home and texted Louis as soon as I got home.

"Hey it's Tonya!"