Best Friends ~Tyler Posey

You were a Tom boy growing up. You had more boyfriends then girlfriends. But your two best friends were Tyler and Dylan.

As you 3 grew up, Tyler and Dylan began to gain interest in Acting, while you preferred music.

Tyler and Dylan used to act with Tyler's father in on stage productions. You would play the music in the shows

At the age of 10, Dylan had moved away to another part of California. You promised to keep in touch, but how many 10 year olds actually stay in touch?

So now it was just you and Tyler. At age 12 Tyler got his first major movie production. He starred as Jennifer Lopez's son in 'Maid in Manhattan'

When Tyler would film the movie, he called you every night.

"Y/N!! We're almost done shooting the movie! That means I get to come home and see you! And you know what the director said? That when I go to the movie premiere, you can come!!"

"Really!? That's so cool Ty!! I can't wait to see you again!"

You are now 20, you live in your own little apartment in the city of L.A. Tyler lives in L.A too, but a different part. You guys are still best of friends though.

"I got the part!" He spoke over the phone to you.

"For that Teen Wolf show? That's great Tyler!" You replied.

"And you wouldn't guess who my co-star and best friend in the show is!?"

"Who?" There was then a knock on your door. You walked over to it, opening it to a surprise.

"Me!" Dylan yelled standing beside Tyler in the door way.

"Dylan! I missed you! That's so great that you guys are co-stars!"

You are now 22, Tyler and Dylan are still on Teen Wolf, your music career was picking up. You had a pretty big fan base, you had two full length albums out. And a few collaborations with big artist.

Since Dylan and Tyler got the part on Teen Wolf, you got close with Crystal Reed and Holland Roden. You told them everything! They were a few years older then you, but that was okay.

One thing you told them, that you have never told Dylan or Tyler is that you have been in love with Tyler since you were 19.

"Since you were 19!?" Crystal exclaimed. You nodded.

"Why haven't you told him!?" Holland added.

"Because I know he doesn't like me back. We're best friends. We have been since we were in diapers!" You replied.

"But you never know! Tyler speaks about you with adoration! It's cute actually!" Holland commented.

"Nope. Tyler does not like me back. And you can not make me tell him." They looked at each other then back at you shaking there heads.

A few weeks later, Tyler tweeted,

"She's been my best friend since diapers. What should I do? Do I tell her?" You looked at it confused. What does he have to tell you? You knew it was you because he doesn't have any other girl best friends from when you guys were babies.

There was a knock at your door, you opened it to see Tyler.

"Hey Ty! Wha-" You were cut off by him slamming his lips against yours. You sighed in content. You have been waiting 4 years for this.

The kiss was a soft, passionate one. You both pulled away for air.

"I love you." You breathed.

"I know. Holland told me." You slapped his arm playfully.

"Yup that's what you say when someone tells you there love you." You replied sarcastically, pulling away from his grasp.

That was a fail. He kept his arms around you.

"You're not going anywhere! Your mine now! I love you too much for me too let you go." He added kissing you again.

***

Hello everyone! I was bored so I wrote this for anyone who likes Teen Wolf or Tyler!

Comment/vote/fan

Twitter:@JorJor56 Instagram: @tothemoonandon

Stay classy! <3 ~Jori