5 . Bad dream

BaekHyun

My skin went cold and fine hairs sticking out as he walk passed me with a smirk on his face. Did I really see what it actually is or am I dreaming? My lungs got filled with the entire air around me and for a moment all my cells stopped working.

"OMG! WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"PLEASE TELL US WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU?"

"DOES HE KNOW YOU WELL?"

"ARE YOU BOTH FRIENDS?!"

"WHO ARE ARE YOU?!" The fans and reporters keep pushing me and asking random questions for one whole awkwardly startling moment that happened few minutes ago. One of the reporters came forward pushing me back and asked,

"ARE YOU BOTH DATING? WHY DID HE COME AND MEET YOU? WHAT WAS HE SAYING TO YOU?! ARE YOU BOTH RELATED IN ANYWAY?!" Arhhhhh! That's sick. I felt someone dragging me by my shirt from behind. I turn back to look at the rest of the boys helping me get out of it.

"BaekHyun ah! Just.... RUN!" Luhan whispered in my ears as he pushed me to the side where the crowd wasn't. Fuck! I should. I push passed everyone including my boys and ran in the random direction not bothering about anything else other than my own self. 

Why are these fans so stingy and cruel! They are getting excited for no fucking reason. I kept running for around 10 minutes now, my breath was hasty and my muscles started to pull, so I trim down my speed and finally stopped in my track to get some air. I held both my palm to my knees and panted gasping for more air.

As I was about to relax myself telling the fans have left, I heard some footsteps and screams far in distance. My eyes went wide, I turn back and saw the fans still chasing me. Oh Shit! I grabbed myself and started to run again taking a right cut and then a left cut running in an unknown city street.

I was running for my life until when someone pulled me to the side by my arm, pressed my head closer to their chest and hid me. My heart beat rose at the touch. I don't care who it was, all I need right now is to not get caught by the fans. I took the time in relaxing myself and slowly my heart beat dropped to normal. After I felt somewhat okay with it, I lifted my head up slowly to meet a gaze I've been wanting to my entire life.

"Ch... Chanyeol?" I stuttered. He looked down at me, showed me a smile as he pulled off from embracing and kept his eyes on me.

"I hope you didn't get caught. The fans are furious and excited about you. So, make yourself not to show around them hereafter. Wait here for a while until they all leave." He said walking to the corner and peeked left and right the street checking if the fans were chasing after me.

'Aww! He so cute and handsome, that I couldn't resist. Why does this feel so real? My imagination is really awesome. Am I really the one who created you?' Million questions snapped, but only to be interrupted by him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked at me leaning over the wall with crossed arms. I shook my head in embarrassment.

"Uhm... Ah! No nothing. It's the first time I am seeing you in person. That's why." I felt my cheeks getting burnt.

"Oh!" He chuckled. My knees already weakened.

'Aww! Wae?! Please stop killing me with that smile.' He smiled before turning back and dialing some contact, but my gaze never left him. I smiled liked crazy examining his features.

'Why is he so distracting and breath taking?' He snapped his head towards mine suddenly, giving me a jerk in shock.

"Let's go!" He said walking closer to me. I was in confuse.