21 . Unbearable fate

The serial killer pushed Baek Hyun over the sides, grinning at him before he walk past him and went towards the actor. While Chanyeol slowly tried to snatch a metallic rod underneath the railings, but it was too late that the serial killer went grabbing him by his collar and pushed him down to the ground.

The giant actor winced and shrieked at the pain as he watched Baek Hyun rushing towards him, but the serial killer pulled the smaller by his hair and throws him away. The smaller was been thrown over the concrete and falls down when a projected bar of concrete over the door hits his head.

He could already feel his eye sight getting blurry, and things around him were slowly fading away. But still he grabbed himself and looked at his boyfriend who was bouncing when the serial killer kicked him right on his stomach making him spit of blood.

"CHANYEOL AH!" Baek Hyun cried, holding his head by his palm while he watched the serial killer constantly kicking the other male over his stomach. The smaller tried as much as he could, that he lifts his own weight and leaning over the wall, his hands pressed to the back of his head.

He suddenly felt a sticky substance, when he took his hand off, and looked at it, he cried seeing blood in his hand. The pain was slowly over taking him, but he thought he can't just lie there and watch his boyfriend dying right in front of his eyes by a serial killer.

He crawled moving his body towards where the giant was, watched as the serial killer grabbed the giant and lifts him up, that his foot was few inches away from the floor.

Chanyeol managed not to pour out his tears but he couldn't when the serial killer stabbed him with a knife right over his abdomen, making him scream.

"NOOOO!" Baek Hyun shouted trying to get closer to him, but he was too weak to even take another step. He crawled towards where the actor was, and when their hands almost touched, the serial killer pulled Chanyeol by his foot and dragged towards the other side.

Baek Hyun cried, that it starts to rain all of sudden, drenching him and washing away the blood off of his head. The red liquid along with the rain water shredding down his face and blurring his vision, as he watched the serial killer dragged the giant actor.

Despite getting weak, the giant actor smacked the killer on his thighs wriggles out of his grasp and in a splint of time, Chanyeol grabbed both his legs and pushed him down, he climbed quickly over him.

He sat above the killer and throws punches over his face vigorously. The serial killer shouts as the actor slammed him over his face, leaving patches of scars and blood starts to shred out.

Chanyeol fisted his hand kicked the serial killer over his stomach and faces constantly, making the killer to wince at pain. But that didn't stop him from doing what he wanted to.

When the serial killer trailed his shaky hand around and took a metallic rod from the floor and thumped it over the actors head, Chanyeol almost lost his senses, his eyes were getting blurry and the rain starts to pour heavily that he couldn't even have his sight straight and clear.

He somehow tries to balance his vision and moves away from the serial killer and falls back to the floor. The serial killer after getting a heavy knock on his head, after his head starts to bleed, he couldn't move either.

The two lie over the wet floor, drenched as the rain starts to pour out heavily. Chanyeol had his hands stretched to his sides, his eyes were sloping to blacken. But he felt a sudden warm feeling over his head, as his head was lifted up and been placed over their lap.

His breathe was hitching and his throat got sore, as he gasped more of air but it only made it harder for him, when the rain pours more on him. Baek hyun cupped his cheeks as he looked down and cried over the giant.