First But Worst Day of High School

The first day of high school, everything seems okay.

Ben and I board the bus to school.

People were wondering if we were a couple. You know married couples.

In school, we heard people saying we were a lovely couple.

Ben didn't seem so happy when a girl called me fat and told everyone I didn't deserve someone like Ben.

Her name was Rita Love. She used to be my friend in first grade but when we entered middle school Grade six

Rita Love was always mean to me. She betrayed us by spilling one of my embarrassing secrets. She always tells me I'm a loser.

Ben doesn't like when she does that. He always fights with her for me.

"What do you want, Rita?!" Ben asked angrily.

"Ben, nice girlfriend" She giggled with her friends.

She is a cheerleader. She has a lot of friends and even though she's always mean to people her friends still come to her.

"That's not funny, Rita," Ben yelled at her.

"Ben, it's all alright let's go" I mumbled.

Rita laughed and Rita called Ben a stupid boy. That was rude so I went to her and mistaken spilled one of her secrets which I wasn't allowed to tell anyone and called her a slut. She ran away and was sobbing. All her friends were calling her but she didn't answer them. Then people started to insult me. Ben left me behind.

At lunchtime, I couldn't find Ben anywhere then I turned to my right hand and saw Ben sitting next to Rita. I didn't do anything. I was trying to fight for Ben. Rita is always mean to me how about that?