Second Chance

I never thought Ben would do this to me. Someone I trusted. I never intended to break my virginity.

I heard someone calling me at the window. It was Kelvin Tallman.i let him through the window.

"Rosalina, I'm sorry about what happened to you" He pleaded.

"It wasn't your fault, no need to apologize" I mumbled.

"No, it was all my fault. I shouldn't have sex with you. I'm a bad person and I didn't mean to have sex with you. I love you Rosalina"

"Kelvin, it's alright. Go home now and forget about what happened that night" He grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"I love you, Rosalina," He said in his deep voice.

"No, Kelvin go home now" I sobbed.

"Rosalina, give me a chance to prove you right" Kelvin pleaded.

"But..." he paused me as he kissed me.

"Fine, I'm gonna give you a second chance and can you help with something," I asked him.

"Sure, whatever you want me to do, I'll do it" He replied.

"Can you help me get Ben to pay for what he did to me. I need something that will make him beg for forgiveness".

"What do you want us to do? Wait I know what to do. First, let's go shopping you should dress differently like dress like someone arrogant".

"Is it necessary?" I asked.

"It's the only way you can get Ben and anytime someone tries to be mean to you don't be quiet always say what's right. Anytime you don't mind them. They are still gonna do mean things over and over. Try to tell them what's right" He replied.

"What else any ideas," I asked again.

"Let's go shopping and buy new dresses for you".

"But I'm grounded," I said.

"It's ok, let me help you choose a cute dress for tomorrow"

I laughed. " Sure you can and thank you".

"You don't have to thank me. I'm doing it for you just you my love, I love you".

"Aww me too"

We kept giggling and he was teaching me how to act in front of people when I go to school tomorrow.