The Embarrassing Picture

It's Monday, School day.

When I entered the school people started to stare at me. Some were being mean to me calling me a slut. I didn't know what was happening.

Fred and Helena waved at me.

"Why are people staring at me," I asked.

"Don't you know, wait so you don't know what happened? "Fred said.

"Someone sent your naked picture to everyone last night, Elsa told me that" Helena muttered.

"Oh my God, no but I thought..." I paused and run to Kelvin locker at the Gym.

"Kelvin, What exactly happened last night" I sobbed.

"I don't know but I'll find out soon"

"So why didn't you do anything last night," I asked angrily.

"Rosalina, I didn't know who but I'm gonna find out"

"I can't believe I trusted you. You had the guts to break my virginity and now people saw my naked picture. I don't know how I'm gonna tell my parents about this and so as the Police"

"I'll help you find the person who sent the naked picture to everyone"

"You better find because I gotta do something".

"Okay," he nodded as I left.

A few minutes later, I saw Kelvin talking to Ben and Rita. I hide to hear their conversation.

"What did you guys do?"Kelvin asked.

"What are you talking about," Ben asked.

"About the naked pictures you send to the entire school" He muttered.

"We didn't do anything"Rita murmured.

"Well if you did, say it because Rosalina is going to report it to the Police. I ain't going to jail. The person who took it is gonna pay for it so tell the truth"

"Fine, I will say Ben did it" Rita snitched.

"Ben, what the fuck was wrong with you. Why did you do that" Kelvin asked angrily?

"Fine, I did it but if anything happen Rita was also part of it" Ben shouted.

I came out where I was hiding.

"Ben, why did you do that?" I asked.

"Rosie, you were spying on us" Rita yelled.

"Yeah, I knew that there was something going on but I wanted to come Kev's party to see what's going on and look what happened he slept with me and you took my naked picture. Why did you do it Benjamin Banks " I asked Ben.

"Do you know what you promised never to have sex until marriage but see you are not good at promising. You should've done something that night but you didn't, Rosalina Underwood" Ben replied.

"You left me, remember so why do you care" I murmured.

" Rosalina, because I left you so you decided to do this right. You slept with my own best friend" Ben said in an angry tone.

"I'm the one suppose to be angry not you" I yelled.

"You know what I don't have anything but I have one word to say you are a slut. You can send me to Jail but remember this I said you are a SLUT" he shouted as I slapped him on his right cheek.

"It's time, I shut you up myself. When you first told me you loved me, you kissed my right cheek but I'm returning you a message I HATE YOU Benjamin Banks" I slammed Kelvin's locker over Ben's hand when I left.