The next prank victom

After their success with pranking Lucy, Natsu, Juvia and Happy were thinking of ways to prank Gajeel. Natsu wanted to prank him so bad for making fun of him when Gray made them do that stunt in the strip club. He was thinking of ways to get back at the iron dragon slayer and so were Juvia and Happy. Since pranking Gajeel was Natsu's idea so Juvia and Happy let him plan the prank this time. "I say we should get a bucket of iron, put it in where he can't be able to reach it, and set traps to scare him to make him regret making fun of me during that little stunt that ice princess Gray pulled". Natsu plotted. "Wow", Juvia and Happy commented thinking he had a good plan. "Usually Natsu never thinks, but this is good even for him". Happy stated. "Let's hope it works". Juvia said as she was sure Gajeel would fall for it yet he'll find a way to beat the traps. They made way to their new plan to get back at the iron dragon slayer for his rude comments about Natsu the other day.
   *Later that day*
     Natsu, Happy and Juvia started setting up traps for Gajeel after he picks up the bucket of iron. They placed the bucket in the forest in front of the entrance to the forest and when walking in, they were careful of where they put the traps in so they wouldn't get caught in them. After that was settled, they went to find Gajeel. They found him in the guild hall looking for Levy and Panther Lilly but then ended up getting a drink. When they found him sitting at the bar, they approached him swiftly. "What is it Salamander"? "Here to pick a fight with me again"? Gajeel asked. "Nope, even better", Natsu replied. "What is it"? Gajeel asked curiously. "I have a surprise for you, but you'll have to follow me to where it is". Natsu told the iron dragon slayer. "Ok then", Gajeel said. As Natsu got Gajeel's attention, Happy and Juvia went back to the woods to hide in places where they didn't set their traps at. Gajeel followed Natsu to the forest to where his surprise was awaiting for him to see. When they got to the entrance, Natsu showed him his surprise. "I got you a bucket of iron since your a iron dragon slayer and you eat iron". Natsu stated. "Gee thanks salamander", Gajeel said as he thanked the fire dragon slayer for his gift. The iron dragon slayer was so pleased with his gift that he ran into the forest like a bat out of hell and fell into a hole that the 3 tricksters dung earlier. As Natsu saw Gajeel fell into that hole, he gathered Happy and Juvia and got out of the woods as quickly as possible. After prankin Gajeel, Natsu felt accomplished getting revenge on Gajeel. When that was over, they went to go prank their third victiom they should be extra careful with pranking when she least expects it.