The final prank victom

After they finished with Erza, the 3 pranksters went to go finish off the last person on their list. "Finally, we can get back at Frosty". Natsu cheered excitedly. "Same for me", Happy agreed. "I get to punish my beloved for the stunt at the strip club". Juvia bragged as she was thinking of ideas to get back at the ice wizard. The 3 went to the guild hall to look for Gray, but discovered that he went on a job quest. They waited a few days till he got back from his quest. During their time, they set up traps and thought of plans to get back at him. When Gray returned, they get him close enough to their trap to see if it'll work. As Gray was busy talking to the 3, he stepped on a rope which was suddenly tied to his ankle very quickly. The rope lifted Gray up into the air, which made his clothes fly off and made him twist around in circles. Then the ice wizards head got dizzy from him spinning around and finally the rope stopped. Gray was obviously shocken from his flight around the guild hall and pretty much embarrassed that most of the people in the guild hall saw him in his underwear. Even though he had a stripping problem, this was too much to handle. " Ha ha ha, got you back for that stunt you pulled Ice Princess"!!!!!!! Natsu yelled out in laughter. "Yup, What he said". Happy said in joy. "Sorry Gray you knew this was gonna go down". Juvia explained in a devious tone. "Really", Gray yelled out in an annoyed tone. Then half the guild hall had their fun watching the ice wizard being tied up in his underwear. "He replied to that perfectly". Laxus laughed out. Then after all that crazy excitement, Everyone cleans up the guild hall from the big prank. After a long while, they got over it and went on with their lives.