Third prank victom

After the 3 took care of Lucy and Gajeel, they decide to go prank Erza. Here's the thing, pranking Erza is going to be tougher than they thought it would be. They are going to have to be really crafty to get passed her. "I've got an idea, we can get some strawberry cake to lure her out, then we can set some traps up like we did with Gajeel, then we can make a really difficult trap not even Erza can get out of, and we have our revenge". Juvia suggested. "The strawberry cake part I like, but Erza is pretty strong". Happy stated. "Yeah, she'll kill us when she gets out". Natsu said as he was shaking about that thought in his head. "Plus it's Erza, the traps won't work, but the strawberry cake one we can use". Natsu stated. "How about this, we give Erza a coupon for free strawberry cakes, but we mess with the location"? Juvia suggested. "Not Bad, Juvia!!!!! Natsu said as he complimented the water wizard. "I guess this is settled, let's go prank Erza". Happy said. Then they put their plan into action.
They went to the guild hall looking for Erza to give her a fake coupon for free strawberry cake. Natsu saw her talking to Master Makerov and when she got done, Happy flew over to Erza and told her about the coupon. "Hey Erza, here's a coupon for free strawberry cake". Happy told her nicely. " I wonder where did this coupon come from"? Erza asked curiously. "It came from a bakery out of town". Happy replied. "Okay, I'll go check it out". Erza said as she ran out of the guild hall looking for the free strawberry cake. "Wow, that was easy". Natsu said as he was blown away from what he just saw. "Now, lets to prank Gray". Juvia said. Then the three were off to go prank the certain someone on their prank list and finish it once and for all.