That's Some Sweet Cream

I drove us back to his house and we got out of the car. We started walking towards his grand palace as he fumbled to get out his keys. Josh led me inside and sat me down on the couch.

Josh : So, do you like apple pie?
And he took a sip of his coffee.

Me : Oh yeah, I live for it!

Josh : Okay, I'll be right back gorgeou- I mean... er.. Jen.

He blushed then walked into the kitchen. His blushed cheeks reminded me of small apples, resembling from the pie.

Josh came back with two slices of pie and two cans of whipped cream.

Josh : Here is your pie and your can.

Me : My can?

Josh : Yeah! I didn't know how much whipped cream you like, so I brought a whole can.

I was okay with that concept! I showered my pie in whipped cream and soaked the crust. I realized I wasn't the only one.

Finishing my pie, I realized I had a lot of whipped cream left.

Me : Do you want me to put the rest of the whipped cream in the fridge?

Josh stared and smiled at me like I was crazy.

Josh : Are you kidding me? Here.

He sat right next to me on the couch and pointed at the can.

Josh : See this can?

Me : Yep

Josh : Can you see the whipped cream inside?

Me : No, sir.

Then, Josh took the can of whipped cream and aimed it at my face. Pulling the dispenser down, cream flew everywhere in my face.

Josh : Can you see it now? ;)

Me : Yeah. Can you feel it from where you are?

Josh : No, ma'am.

I finally built up the courage. Finally, I smacked my face into his sweet, apple tasting lips.

Me : Can you feel it now?

Both of us blushed, and he pulled my chin into himself again. This one was longer and more romantic.

We slowly pulled away from each other and I was breathless.

Josh : Yeah, I felt that.

And I laughed while he cleaned my face off with his lips, smoother than I thought they were. And for the rest of the night, we watched movies and cuddled. I fell right asleep on his shoulder in a warm embrace.