I JUST Want Coffee

I shook nervously as the phone rang. Come on, Josh, pick up!

ring.... ring....

Josh : Hello?

Me : Hey! Do you wanna get some coffee later? I'm off work today

Josh : Umm... Oh! Are you the really attractive pizza delivery girl?

I blushed.

Me : Yeah! Haha! So you up for it?

Josh : Of course! How about you come over and we can go?

Me : Be there shortly!

I could imagine his soft lips moving as he said goodbye on the phone. He was so perfect! His hair was messy but in all the right ways.

I pulled into the driveway of his gorgeous house, which was beautifully planned out. I honked the horn, forgetting that I hardly even knew him! Was that rude of me?

Josh came out of the door and smiled at me. Why so perfect?

He opened the door to the car.

Josh : Hey babe! Er... Jen

HE. JUST. CALLED. ME. BABE.

Me : Hey babe! Haha, ready?

Josh : Oh yeah, let's go.

We went into the coffee shop and ordered our coffees. He ordered mine for me (: I took a sip and I had some on the top of my lip, resembling a mustache.

Josh : Oh, you have something on your face, let me get that.

At that moment in the coffee shop, I thought he's soft lips would meet up with mine and end in a sweet grace. But instead, he grabbed a napkin and dabbed my upper lip.

Me : Oh, um, thanks...

Josh : Oh, no problem ...

I think he wanted to kiss me...

Josh : You know what? Let's go back to my place and finish up this coffee. I made some pie. And to tell you the truth, I can't eat it all by myself.

Where was this night leading me? He was cute and all but I didn't want to go THAT far with him. At least not yet. I don't even know his last name. But I allowed destiny to take over the steering wheel.

Me : Sure! I love pie!

Did that make me sound fat? Lets see where this goes...