I'm .... Hot?

Saturday was five days ago, but only felt a few seconds away. Goosebumps rose from my skin as I imagined the whipped cream being smeared onto his face by mine.

It was 6:00, so I left work and went home. My house was a little old, so it was mostly made of wood and it was very narrow. The hallways could barely fit two people walking side by side. My guest room was my old garage that was built after the house, so it wasn't as old and it looked much better and was bigger than my room.

My cell phone rang and it was Josh.

Josh : Hey! My brother is having a party tonight and I was wondering if you'd be my date.

The angels heard my cries! I was so glad he was interested in me.

Me : Of course! Is it formal?

Josh : Casual wear. Pick you up at 7? I know it's early for a party but we can hang before.

Me : Okay! See you at 7!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled out my cute, casual party dress out of my closet. It was short, pink, and flirty. PERFECT! I finished up my makeup and grabbed my purse when Josh pulled into the driveway.

Josh : You look stunning!

Me : You're looking pretty swell yourself, handsome.

Josh : Shall we go on our way m'lady?

Me : Well, we have an hour until the party

Josh : I have an idea

And we were on our way

Me : So, how far away is your brother?

Josh : Oh, my brother? He's just right out of town from here. He hasn't had a party in ages and he thought it would be pretty cool to have one.

Me : No occasion?

Josh : Well, he got a raise at work and it's his anniversary with his girlfriend.

Me : How long?

Josh : Six months. Don't tell anyone, but they're trying to get pregnant. And it's really stupid because it's only been six months, but that's not my business.

Me : So, where are we going?

Josh : Shit, I have no clue. Wanna go anywhere?

Me : Not in particular

Josh : It's only 7:18. I thought I'd have a plan by now, sorry. Wanna just, like, go to the pet store?

Me : Why not?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We looked at all the puppies and kittens forever. I was looking among all the cats until one caught my eye. The kitten was all white fur with blue eyes and a small birthmark beneath her side.

Josh : Look at that kitten, Jen! It's adorable!

Me : If I were ever to get a kitten, I'd get that one. If we weren't going to a party is buy it!

Josh : It's almost as cute as you.

I blushed. We looked at some fish and left.

A few minutes later, we arrived at his brother's place.

His brother's house was gorgeous. The pathway was lined with lively lilacs and soft petals on other flowers. From the outside, it looked to be 2 or 3 floors high, and wide. The house was amazingly big.

Josh : They live together, my brother and his girlfriend. They bought one this size, planning on having kids.

Me : Wow, looks like they want to settle down together.

Josh : Yeah, I think this is it for Liam. He's really into her and she's crazy about him. Should we get out of the car?

Me : Oh, yeah. That would be a good idea.

We got out of the car and walked down the pathway. My nose itched and I sneezed.

Josh : Blush you! Damn, you have such a cute sneeze.

AHH PLAY IT COOL JEN PLAY IT COOL

Me : Uh, ur, me? Yeah

What am I saying did I just stutter

Josh : What?

Me : Oh, thanks.

The door opened, and a more mature version of Josh welcomed us.

Josh : Liam, hey! This is Jen. Jen, this is Liam.

Liam : Dude, you scored! She's so ho-

Josh : C'mon, man. Sorry about him.

Did he just call me hot? I tried not to blush.

Liam : Sorry. I'm Liam.

Me : Hey! I'm Jen.

Liam : Come on in, you two. Bathroom is over here, kitchen is here, and if you get knocked, guest bedroom is down the hall. Party is on the back patio outside. Glad you guys could make it.