Chapter 1: Birth of the Goddess

3rd person POV
It was a beautiful day in Aphaem. A day of life. Claire, the Goddess of Nature had given birth to Rose, a new Goddess. Her father was mystery and no one knew his identity except for Claire. He had left Claire, one day without telling her but Claire refused to say anything to her parents.

Nonetheless, her parents were supportive of her and thus Rose was born. Claire touched the baby's face and Rose opened her eyes. She had marine green eyes which was strange since no one known in the Gods' Realm had eyes like that. Rose slowly grabbed her Mother's finger and looked at it with newfound interest.

Claire laughed slightly. The sight of the baby's intrigued face was amusing. Soon, her parents came in and stared at the newborn that was cradled in the arms of her mother.

They congratulated their daughter on having her first child.
"What will we name her?" They asked.
"I am leaning more towards...... Rose." Claire replied. They all agreed that it was a nice name to give the new Goddess.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and the Three Destonians appeared. They were three women who were always shrouded in grey cloaks while they held the Eternal Book of Destiny. Within it, they wrote the tales of both mortal and immortal lives.

"We have come to bestow the new Goddess with her blessings and domains." They said with a bow. They looked at the new child and gasped audibly. Claire looked at them, worried of what could have caused them to be like this. Once they have overcome their shock, they blessed Rose.

"Blessed be the child of Claire, Goddess of Nature. Your blessing is one of healing, gentleness and great kindness. Your touch brings mortal beings to your call. Nature will aid you in your destiny.
We, The Three Destonians, present to you Rose, Goddess of Life and Light." They proclaimed.

Claire was a little surprised that her child, the child of a minor Goddess was given the domain of Life that was never given to anyone since the death of Aphaem.

"We take our leave if that is fine with you." The Destonians said. Claire nodded and they left with a swirl of wind and light. Then, Claire turned her attention back to Rose. She slept in the arms of her mother peacefully.

Claire smiled and began to wonder what the Destonians meant.

Yoooooo! Sorry for the wait but I am done with the first chapter of this book. I hope you enjoy my other series as well. This is Agent_I signing out.