Long trips a head

Today all the families had a long trip for the strictly tour. They all met outside  of Elstreet. Nancy was in her car seat which Dianne was holding while Amy was holding Dianne's other hand. Mean while Katya and Karen were doing a hand clap game. Janette and Aljaz was stood talking. Joe and Marcus were talking while Nadiya was trying to calm Luba down because Nadiya wouldn't pick her and she was tired. Finally the bus arrived and they all got on.
Seating arrangements
Dianne and Nancy
Joe and Amy
Marcus
Nadiya and Luba
Janette and Katya
Aljaz and Karen.
Giovanni and graziarno
Aj and Kevin
Gorka and Gemma
Johannes and Anton.
As soon as the bus set off Nancy fell asleep so Dianne  could have a rest to. Joe and Amy played games together. Marcus talked to Aljaz while Karen Jannette and Katya talked and played with each other. All the rest of them talked to each other and catched up on what they have missed at Christmas. All of them except Nadiya  and Luba. Luba wasn't calming down at all and nothing would. Dianne tried to help.
"What's up lubie" nadiya asked in a calm voice.
Luba was to busy screaming to hear her. Nadiya was getting frustrated so frustrated that she shouted at Luba and all the coach went quite but luckily she didn't wake Nancy up. Luba started to wine even more. Nadiya was really stressed. Dianne came over and told her and nadiya to swop seats. Luba eventually calmed down and all the coach was silent. Nadiya whispered to Dianne
"How did you do that?"
"I just told her to go to sleep otherwise you won't get sweets" Dianne giggled.
"Thanks Dianne now I'm going to have I want sweets Luba now" nadiya said sarcastically
Most of the journey all the kids were a sleep so the adults talked quitly. The first to wake up was Karen who was full of energy and ready to get off the bus. Next up was Katya who had be woken up by Karen so she wasn't in the best of moods. All the kids eventually started to wake up except from Luba.
"Karen you woke me up you idiot" Katya scolded
"No I didn't" Karen replied while trying to speak to Aj across the coach.
"YESS YOU DID" Katya shouted in anger.
"Katya calm down" Jannette said.
"But she woke up up" Katya said in a innocent voice.
" I know she did you will just have to try and go back to sleep" Jannette said trying to make sure Katya wouldn't be any more mardy then she already is.
"How am I supposed to mum it's to nosy" Katya replied.
Jannette passed Katya some noise cancelling headphones and Katya eventually fell back to sleep. Meanwhile near the front of the bus.
"Dad how long is until we get their" Amy asked for the 50th time after she woke up.
"Not long now Ames just about half an hour" joe said.
"What's half an hour" Amy asks curiously.
"30 minutes" joe replied.
"How many seconds are in 30 minutes" Amy asked.
" I don't know it's hard to work out" joe replied.
Without telling anyone Amy wet herself and her face went from happy to disappointed in a matter of seconds.
"What's up ames" Dianne asks turning around.
Amy points.
"Come her Amy" Dianne said
Amy tries to get up but she kept tripping because of the coach moving. Finally,after a couple of minutes of trying Amy made it to Dianne and they got Amy changed. Nadiya tried to wake Luba as the was nearly their. She shuffled a bit but then went back to sleep. They finally arrived. Jannette saw Luba asleep so she said to nadiya "I will get your bags and I'll ask aj to help as well while you get her off the coach"
Nadiya looked up to say thankyou and then they all left the coach and nadiya carried Luba off.
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕
Leave some comments of what you want to happen next ❤️
Next chapter might even be tonight don't know yet. Bye have a good day