What will happen

The tour had finished by now and Katya was anxious. Luba had fell asleep on the sofa Amy was wineing to everyone but they wouldn't listen and Karen and Katya was still full of energy so they was playing around with each other. Nancy was with joe. The sound of heels came from the girls walking down the corridor. All Katya knew she was going to be in big trouble. All the girls went in the dressing room trying to be quiet as the found Luba asleep on the sofa. Amy ran up to Dianne with tears rolling down her face like rain drops on a car window. "What's wrong Amy"?Dianne said in a calm voice. Amy put both of arms up to Dianne. Gently Dianne picked her up. Amy curled up into her like a dog. Seconds later Amy was fast asleep on here lap. Slowly, Dianne put her down onto the sofa next to Luba to get undressed. Oti came in a collected the sleeping child and took them into a quieter room. "Katya and Karen come here now" Jannette said sternly. Both children walked up slowly trembling like a terrified dog towards her.
"Please explain what that was" Jannette said
"It was us having fun" katya replied
"Having fun are you serious you could have ruined some of the kids privacy" Jannette said getting more stressed.
"Why am I pulled into this" Karen asked
"Because your the one that was on stage with them". Jannette replied
"Amy and Luba was on stage as well though" Karen replied.
"So what you practically dragged them on" Jannette replied.
"Sorry mum" Katya and Karen said in sync.
"It's okay just don't do it again" Jannette said after calming down.
It took them a couple of hours to get changed and set off to their hotel. Everyone was calm and ready for the next show.
Sorry for a short one x
I will try and upload when possible