Chaos

It was couple of hours later. By now Luba was awake and all the kids was playing together while all the parents where getting their makeup done. All the kids was running up and down the corridor going absolutely nuts as they had to sit on a coach for like 4 hours. Katya and Karen where chasing after Luba and Amy. Nancy was with joe. Oti was getting ready with the parents so their was no one looking after them. All of sudden all the parent hear is a whaling cry come from outside and obviously they couldn't move as they were getting their make up done. Joe came in with all the children. The one that was in pain was Luba because she was the youngest and Katya being the oldest was way taller then her and accidentally knocked over.
"Pass Luba here" Nadiya said while she was still crying.
All the others went over to their parents except from Amy who when with joe to see Nancy. Luba screamed and screamed until Nadiya was finished with makeup so she could use her full attention on her. Katya didn't get shouted at but got told to me careful. Karen and Amy played some hand clapping games together while they was waiting for Katya to get back. Nancy needed feeding so joe went over to her bag to find her food and fed her. It was almost show time and all the kids was still hyper and no one knew how to calm them down. As they was all excitable Katya came up with a plan.
"So guys what we are going to is" Katya said and whispers all the rest quietly. They all agree to the idea even Nancy in a way. Amy was nervous of being told off but she agreed to it because it sounded like fun and she didn't know any different. Luba nagged on Nadiya's costume wanting a hug before she went on. All the kids stood at the side watching their parents dance. Joe was working on something so no one could look after the kids while they performed. Katya had Luba placed on her and Karen had hold of Amy's hand because they promised each other they will do it together and Luba had no clue as she was only two and didn't understand.
"Katya when are we going to do it" Karen asked.
"Now" Katya said.
Katya ran off to find the music bit with Luba while Amy and Karen waited. The lights dimmed and then the music turned off and onto a different song that wasn't even a part of the show. Then the lights brighten. It was Karen and Amy's que to go on stage. Amy stepped out at last minute and Katya and Karen went running on stage. Luba was being held by Katya so she had no choice to. Katya put Luba down as soon as they got on stage. Luba ran to find Nadiya as she wanted her because she was tired and Karen and Katya was dancing with each other. All the parents had no idea what was going on at all. Katya and Karen were hyping up the audience. Dianne wanted to go along with it as she was the fun pro and decided to invite Amy onto the stage. As soon as they saw Amy all the crowd said "aww". No one quite saw Luba as she was only on the back row trying to find Nadiya. Luba passed a microphone to Katya so she could say something. So Katya spoke through the microphone and said
"HELLO EVERYONE GET UP ON YOUR FEET BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO DO GAMGAM STYLE ARE YOU READY"!
All the audience listened to her but they didn't have a clue who she was and why she was in stage as Jannette tries to hide her kids for safety reasons. Luba kept running back and forth trying to find Nadiya until she realised she was on the front row so she tapped her on the leg and gestured up but nadiya didn't want to reveal Luba for her safety. Then it went into dead silence. Luba started to winge behind Nadiya. Amy all wanted Dianne as it was 8:00pm and way past both Luba's and Amy's bedtime. By this time Katya had decided to say goodbye to the audience and carried both Amy and Luba in each arm while Karen ran off behind. What where their parents reactions.
Sorry if this seemed a bit rushed I tried not to x
If you have any ideas for the next one please do suggest 💕
Don't be afraid to comment any nice things x
Love you all x
Goodnight/good morning 😘