Chapter 9

Mina's POV

"Thanks for bringing us home, Tzuyu-ah~" Sana said in a flirty way while Tzuyu just smiled at her with a nod then the Japanese girl got out of the car. I was still in the car and the 2 boys noticed me.

"Noona, we have arrived at your dorm." Chaeyoung said with a tap on my shoulder.

"Oh, right. Thanks for the ride, Tzuyu." I thanked the young driver as he smiled at me, revealing his dimples, and i got out of the car after exchanging goodbye with Chaeyoung.

After a few days, i was offered to appear on a show with Tzuyu because apparently, the show is inviting the youngest member of each group from JYP Entertainment. I guess it's a good way of bonding with my juniors since i'm already close friends with Tzuyu. However, Day6's maknae couldn't come as their schedule overlapped with the show and couldn't make it to the show.

"Yuna-ah, are you nervous?" I asked the youngest member of ITZY, who was pacing around the room back and forth.

"Yeah, i am. I'm appearing with you, Tzuyu-sunbaenim and I.N-sunbaenim. And i have to drop the honorifics when talking to you and the other 2." Yuna said, taking a seat beside me. 

I held her hand in mine to calm her down at least a little bit.

"It's going to be okay. I'm sure I.N also feels the same way as you because Tzuyu and i are his seniors too. You don't need to be nervous. You have me by your side." I said, hoping that my assuring words would help the younger girl.

"Thanks, Mina-should i call you unnie?" Yuna asked and i chuckled with a nod, thinking how cute she is. She's really cute.

"Thanks, Mina-unnie!" She said and side-hugged me as she put her head onto my neck, making herself comfortable around me. I patted her back since i wrapped my arm around her waist while i rested my head on top of her head.

-------------

We just ended prerecording the show and i'm heading back to my dorm. It was fun with the 3 maknaes from the other groups. I'm glad that Yuna became comfortable around I.N and Tzuyu too throughout the show. Both of the boys are also the same towards me and Yuna which made me feel that the 4 of us have became close friends, despite our senior-junior relationship.

I was touched by Tzuyu, especially, during the prerecording of the show. He kept on making sure that the 3 of us are having fun by whispering to us since we sat near each other during the show. What a good senior he is to our cute juniors! And what a good friend of mine! 

He also kept on making jokes which made every single one of us, including the other casts, laughed at his hilarious jokes. And whenever he made those funny jokes, he always look at the 3 of us and ended up smiling when he saw us laughing out loud.

He's honestly a nice guy who wants the people around him to be happy and not to feel any pain. I guess he prefers to see people smiling and laughing instead of the negative emotions.

Before i went to sleep, of course i texted the tall guy and fortunately, he was online as always. I always have this feeling that he's waiting for my texts since he always become online once i message him even if he's busy.

Me: Hey

Tzuyu: Hey :)

Did you have fun at the show just now?

Me: Yup! Of course!

Tzuyu: Good to know tat!

Me: How about you?