Chapter 11

Tzuyu's POV

The final concert of our tour was postponed since we and our fans want to end the tour with Dahyun as a complete whole group.

I'm thankful and glad that our fans are willing to wait for Dahyun to come back to the group, all well and healthy.

It's been a month since he became in this state. He's still thinking negatively of himself. We have never give up on him. Instead, we kept on assuring and comforting him, wanting our cheerful Dahyun to be positive and energetic once again. We continued saying meaningful words that are from our hearts, hoping that our words will reach him.

On a particular day, we gathered in Daniel's room while our manager-hyung are taking care of Dahyun in our place. We scattered everywhere in the room to write down our feelings and thoughts that we always say to our precious Dahyun. We wrote down on a piece of paper and all of us wrote it seriously and sincerely.

Once all of us were done, Jeongyeon drove us to the company. We told Dahyun that we were going there to discuss something with pdnim and we assured him that we are not going to disband since he has been negative so he might think of that.

"Pdnim, we wrote these as our lyrics and we hope that you could make it into a song. We want to let Dahyun hear this song because it's all from the depth of our hearts. The lyrics are the words that we desperately want Dahyun to hear. Could you help us?" Jeongyeon said to our pdnim and we all bowed at him then looked at him nervously.

"Okay, anything to help Dahyun and you boys!" Pdnim agreed with a big smile and a nod. We all thanked him and continued bowing nonstop.

We walked towards the parking lot and we bumped into TWICE. Their 2 vans were parked right beside our van.

"Oh, it's you boys!" Jihyo-noona saw us and ran to us, giving each of us a hug while Nayeon-noona ran towards Jeongyeon and threw herself onto our leader. The other girls walked towards us and greeted us as we greeted them back.

"It's been a long time since we last saw you!" Sana-noona said as she took a look at each of us.

"Yeah, guess so." Daniel said in agreement.

"How's Dahyun?" Momo-noona asked. How can she be so calm?

"He's still in the same state." Chaeng said sadly with a pout.

"Shall we go? I'm sure Dahyun will start to think negative if we are not back yet." I said and the rest nodded their heads in agreement, not wanting our Dahyun to be negative.

We bid our goodbyes to the girls and went back to our dorm.

---------------

Pdnim has finally finished making our lyrics into a song! We decided to sing it to Dahyun right away. We asked our manager to film us as a part of how we got through this hardship, that we are facing, that Dahyun is facing.

Jeongyeon played the song on speaker as Dahyun lifted his head up from his knees. He has tears in his eyes and he looks really hurt, just by looking at his eyes and expression. His face looks swollen from crying.

"Hey, don't think so lowly of yourself

Kick those negative thoughts away, out of your mind

Don't let it get to you~" Jeongyeon sang, starting the song.

"Hey, don't think you are worthless

Because in our eyes, you are not worthless

You are someone we care for~" Chaeyoung sang with a sad tone, looking at Dahyun.