Chapter 17

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~

Article:[Mina's Stalker Was Sent To Jail As He Punched LoveBoy's Tzuyu In Front Of Fans At TWICE's Recent Fan-Meeting. LoveBoys Will Be Taking A Week Off To Heal Tzuyu's Wound And Fans Are Angry Because Of The Stalker]

Earlier today, TWICE held a fan-meeting and unfortunately, the stalker was also present at the event. Surprisingly for TWICE, they didn't expect LoveBoys to be there too and fans hid the fact that they were here because the boys asked them to. LoveBoys did this so they could enjoy the event together with the fans.

Unexpected for the boy-group, TWICE told them to come up on stage once fans told the girls that they were present. Nayeon and Jihyo went to get the boys down to the stage. At that point of time, the fans didn't notice the stalker's presence but the 2 groups noticed it. They didn't say anything as the stalker has not done anything yet.

The stalker spoke up when he watched Tzuyu, from LoveBoys, and Mina, from TWICE, talking closely to each other. The fans were shocked to see him at the event while the members remained calm. Jihyo actually saw the interaction but pretended not to know while the other members didn't have an idea. Tzuyu and Mina acted like they didn't interact at all.

Soon, the stalker and Tzuyu argued. The members and fans were on Tzuyu's side but the stalker clearly can't understand and sense that. The argument between the two has became even more intense when Tzuyu called the stalker up to the stage. The other members interacted with the fans while Mina was beside Tzuyu since the male idol was holding onto her hand.

After a few minutes, fans were speechless and proud when Tzuyu held the stalker by the collar. The members were shocked to see while Mina, who were beside them, was trying to pull Tzuyu away from the stalker. Jeongyeon and Daniel came to the rescue by pulling the stalker away from their maknae but they didn't let go of him. Instead, they held him by his arms on each side.

Surprisingly, another shocking scene came out, making the fans even more shocked and that made the fans angrier. The stalker has used all his strength to free himself from the 2 male members and once he managed to free himself, he threw a hard punch onto Tzuyu's cheek, causing the idol to fall onto the ground.

Jeongyeon and Daniel, being the closest, went to help their precious maknae up. That's when the police came and arrested the stalker. Fans were worried about Tzuyu and his wound on his face. Fans were also touched when TWICE's Mina went to the tall idol, asking him if he's alright.

Tzuyu apologized to the fans for showing a side that is not idol-like at the event. Fans understood why he showed that side of his so they responded, "It's okay!" which made Tzuyu happy and thankful.

But unexpectedly and unfortunately, a few days after the incident, JYP Entertainment has released a statement regarding LoveBoys and their maknae, Tzuyu.

This is what the statement said:

"Hello. This is JYPE.

We are very sad to inform that LoveBoys will be taking a week off from their schedules. The reason is the members want to heal Tzuyu's wound and make sure that he will still look the same after the wound is not visible from his cheek.

I understand that you are worried about Tzuyu's current condition. Tzuyu is recovering and with his members' help, the wound on his cheek is healing. We hope that it will heal fast.